Bowling Green

bishir

Serenity Now
I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we could all talk about the event. So lets here who's coming and where you're staying. Also, let us know if you're bringing your car.

If I get mine back together I'm there. I'm even thinking about using the ol Harley to tow it up there. :cool:

just made reservations at the baymont for thursday thru sunday.

gonna try and be in the concours class at the show.

I am planning on going fri and sat, What will I all see them 2 days. I am more interested in seeing g body cars more than the older Buicks. The 2005 event scheduel is not updated yet? I need some info this weekend if possiable. Thanks

This will be my first time too, but as far as I know it is THE event to attend if you like our cars. I'm currently looking at the Fairfield Inn since it has a free wireless internet. Baymonts have nice breakfasts though. :D I'm also thinking about a side trip to Mammoth Cave with the wife if she goes. Any info on that?

You might want to consider a hotel on Scottsville Rd. It's the main drag through town and that's where most of the off track action happens. When I booked, Orbitz was showing half the hotels sold out.

What's the deal with having the host hotel being closed until the end of May?? Is it closed for us? That is what their site said.

The host hotel was bought and is now being renovated or something. That is what i was told when i called.