You can type here any text you want

BRAND NEW DANKO PRODUCTIONS HEADER PANEL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LIVE4RDO

Hey crowd. My buddy owns a body shop and purchased a brand new header panel from Danko. The customer never came back and he has it still in the original box, just sitting there.

Any interest out there? They go new for $265, he'll take $200 plus shipping.

I know, I'm new to this forum, but you can check my feedbacks on MalibuRacing, GBodyForum or eBay. Same screen name everywhere.

.......Any interest out there? They go new for $265, he'll take $200 plus shipping.

I know, I'm new to this forum, but you can check my feedbacks on MalibuRacing, GBodyForum or eBay. Same screen name everywhere.

I have lots of interest, a customer just lost 1/2 his parked GN header panel [and other parts also!] to a truck. :(

Send an e-mail to my address below with your phone number and name to discuss this as I am waiting for the ins. co. to approve the claim, thanks.

I have lots of interest, a customer just lost 1/2 his parked GN header panel [and other parts also!] to a truck. :(

Send an e-mail to my address below with your phone number and name to discuss this as I am waiting for the ins. co. to approve the claim, thanks.
Not a restoration piece more of a light weight race part. I have 2 of them on GN's. They work but you need to modify a good bit to get close to stock appearing fit.

LIVE4RDO Danko has a pretty good return policy if you contact them direct. As long as it hasn't been a real long time since it was purchased. They build per order & if they have a customer waiting on one I'm sure they would take it back.

Because of the Danko junk bumper fillers I had to return, I purchased a used header panel from G-body parts! :)

Back