Buick Grand National, T-Type and Turbo T parts, some NOS

1980malibuman

PLEASE read carefully. I have the following list of parts for sale and would like to sell them as a "whole package". I'm not going to be needing any of these parts and I'm not desperate to sell them. I'm willing to make someone a decent deal on the whole lot, but please don't make any low ball offers. Some of the NOS stuff is pretty rare and others are hard to find now. I'm located in Winnipeg, MB. All inquiries can be sent to me directly at "laydownthebeat66@hotmail.com". Thanks for LQQKING.

NOTE: the used parts can be purchased separately, make me a reasonable offer on the USED part/parts that you are interested.

LIST OF BUICK TURBO REGAL PARTS:
(mostly 1986 to 1987, but some are for 84 and up)

- original 1987 GN front header panel in nice shape (will need to be re-painted)

- ORIGINAL LF LOWER DOOR PANEL GREY IN NICE CONDITION (has nice carpet insert, PDL bezel and remote mirror bezel) OFF 87 GN

- ORIGINAL LR QUARTER PANEL EXTENSION OFF A 1987 GN

- ORIGINAL RF FENDER BLACK WHEEL OPENING MLDG OFF A 87 GN (REAL DECENT DRIVER QUALITY. NO MAJOR DENTS, HAS SOME PAINT CHIPS)

- NOS LH DEFECTOR-RAD #25525981 BLACK (FRONT AIR DAM) 1986/87

- NOS RH DEFLECTOR-RAD # 25525980 BLACK (FRONT AIR DAM) 1986/87

- NOS L & R W/SHIELD WIPER TRANSMISSIONS WITH BLACK LINKAGE ARMS AND ATTACHING HARDWARE

- NOS LH HEADLIGHT DOOR BLACK (FOR 1984 TO 1987
GN, GNX, T-TYPE & TURBO T WITH FE2 BLACKOUT PKG)

- NOS RH HEADLIGHT DOOR BLACK (FOR 1984 TO 1987

- NOS A/C DELCO GF-481 FUEL FILTER

- NOS RAD OVERFLOW CONTAINER WITH RUBBER HOSE AND CLAMP

- NOS UPPER AND LOWER RAD HOSES 1986/87

- NOS L & R FRONT BUMPER FILLERS (New Old Stock GM)

- NOS COMPLETE SET OF BLACK RUBBER BRAKE PEDAL COVER, GAS PEDAL AND E-BRAKE PEDAL COVER

- NOS LEFT WIPER ARM ASSEMBLY # 20301183 BLACK (GOES ON THE WIPER TRANSMISSION AND HOLDS THE WIPER BLADE)

- NOS RIGHT WIPER ARM ASSEMBLY # 20151254 BLACK (GOES ON THE WIPER TRANSMISSION AND HOLDS THE WIPER BLADE)

- NOS RH FRONT SIDE MARKER LENS/BEZEL HOUSING #5974210 (FOR T-TYPE AND TURBO T)

- NOS LH FRONT SIDE MARKER LENS/BEZEL HOUSING #5974209 (FOR T-TYPE AND TURBO T)

- NOS 1987 BUICK GRILLE EMBLEM #25526879 (FOR GNX, GN, TURBO T)

- NOS L & R GNX EXTRA BODY BUSHING TO FRAME (GM ONLY INSTALLED THESE ON THE GNX MODELS, BUT CAN BE ADDED TO ANY G-BODY)

- NOS 1984 - 1986 T-TYPE GRILLE EMBLEM

- NOS 1986 - 87 T-TYPE, TURBO T ALUMINUM WHEEL CENTER CAP (1)

- NOS LH INSIDE DOOR HANDLE (CHROME)

- NOS RH INSIDE DOOR HANDLE (CHROME)

- NOS SET OF (4) FOUR INSIDE DOOR PULL STRAP
COVER ASSEMBLIES #20515632

- BN IN-CAR BOOST CONTROLLER SET-UP

- BN DAYCO POLYCOG ALTERNATOR BELT #5060640
(6PK1625) ( FOR 1986 - 1987 TURBO BUICKS)

- BN TURBO/INTER-COOLER/INTAKE HOSES (3 PIECES WITH CLAMPS) (HIGH PRESSURE PIECES THAT CONNECT
THE INTER-COOLER TO THE TURBO AND THE INLET ON
THE INTAKE MANIFOLD)

- RNJ MOTORSPORTS BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL TURBO LINE

- BN KIRBAN KPP-6887 FASTER POWER WINDOW HARNESS KIT FOR 1984 - 87 BUICK REGALS

- BN KIRBAN KPP-6852 PASSENGER CONTROL ARM BUSHING HEAT SHIELD (PROTECTS THE BUSHING FROM DRYING OUT FROM THE TURBO DOWN-PIPE HEAT)

- BN KIRBAN KPP-7034 ENGINE COMPARTMENT BOLT KIT (45 BOLTS)

- (2) BN KIRBAN VALVE COVER AND PCV GROMMETS (2 PACKAGES WITH BOTH PIECES)

- (2) BN KIRBAN KPP-6772 ALTERNATOR PROTECTIVE CAP AND 10 GREY VALVE STEM CAPS (2 PACKAGES WITH BOTH PARTS)

- (2) BN KIRBAN KPP-6841 WINDOW RATTLE ELIMINATION KITS (ONE KIT FOR EACH WINDOW)

- BN KIRBAN KPP-7037 PACKAGE OF SCREWS FOR HEADLIGHT BEZELS (BOTH BLACK FOR EITHER GN, GNX OR CHROME T-TYPE/TURBO T WITHOUT FE2 PKG)

- BN KIRBAN KPP-1568 3 PIECE APPLIQUE KIT FOR CONSOLE (CORRECT GREY PIECES FOR ALL 1984 - 87 GN,
GNX, T-TYPE AND TURBO T)

- BN KIRBAN KPP-1569 OIL FILL AND BREATHER KIT (BREATHER IS A K &N MESH WITH CHROME STYLE

- BN K & N AIR FILTER TO FIT FACTORY HOUSING

- NICE USED (ORIGINAL 45000 MILE ) 1986 T-TYPE GRILLE WITH FE2 BLACKOUT PACKAGE (SAME AS 84-87 GN)

- NICE USED CHROME SIGNAL/WIPER ARM ASSEMBLY (USED ON ALL 1984 - 87 GN, GNX, T-TYPE AND TURBO T’S)

- USED FACTORY OIL FILLER TUBE WITH BN CHROME K & N BREATHER

- (7) USED WORKING OXYGEN SENSORS

- USED WORKING POWER ANTENNA

- USED 1987 GN UNDER DASH WIRING HARNESS COMPLETE (SAME AS 1987 TURBO T & 1986 GN AND T-TYPE)

- REBUILT FACTORY TURBO BY LIMIT ENGINEERING IN THE USA (STILL WRAPPED UP IN SHRINK WRAP)

Is the Kirban Faster Window kit a "used" part? I'm definitely interested.
Conrad

Is the Kirban Faster Window kit a "used" part? I'm definitely interested.
Conrad
Hi Conrad,

I have marked things either "NOS", "BN" (Brand New) or Used. All of the Kirban parts are new. I'm trying to sell "everything" in bulk to avoid packaging up every little thing and running to the post office, which is very time consuming.

I will sell off the used stuff individually if I have too.

Thanks for your interest.

Barry
204-832-2800 H

I'm interested in the nos T type grille emblem if sold seperately.

Thanks

Thanks for your interest, however, I'm trying to sell everything in bulk, just to save a ton of time packaging everything individually and running to the post office. While I'm trying to avoid selling the stuff too cheap, where the sharks that buy stuff up and re-sell it for a profit, I will make a deal with someone or a group who make me a reasonable offer. There are some hard to find NOS parts in the mix.

Barry
204-832-2800 H

If you would split them up I would be interested in the front bumper fillers if the price is right.
Thanks for your interest in my NOS front bumper fillers. At this point, I'm trying to sell everything as a pkg, especially the NOS and Brand New aftermarket parts. Feel free to make me an reasonable offer on the whole pkg, or at the least, all of the NOS and BN parts.

Regards,
Barry
204-832-2800

Interested in these, please pm me a price:

- ORIGINAL LF LOWER DOOR PANEL GREY IN NICE CONDITION (has nice carpet insert, PDL bezel and remote mirror bezel) OFF 87 GN

By the way, is the lower door panel non concert sound? Im getting rid of the door speakers.

PLEASE read carefully. I have the following list of parts for sale and would like to sell them as a "whole package". I'm not going to be needing any of these parts and I'm not desperate to sell them. I'm willing to make someone a decent deal on the whole lot, but please don't make any low ball offers. Some of the NOS stuff is pretty rare and others are hard to find now. I'm located in Winnipeg, MB. All inquiries can be sent to me directly at "laydownthebeat66@hotmail.com". Thanks for LQQKING.

NOTE: the used parts can be purchased separately, make me a reasonable offer on the USED part/parts that you are interested.

- original 1987 GN front header panel in nice shape (will need to be re-painted)

- ORIGINAL RF FENDER BLACK WHEEL OPENING MLDG OFF A 87 GN (REAL DECENT DRIVER QUALITY. NO MAJOR DENTS, HAS SOME PAINT CHIPS)

- NOS LH DEFECTOR-RAD #25525981 BLACK (FRONT AIR DAM) 1986/87

- NOS RH DEFLECTOR-RAD # 25525980 BLACK (FRONT AIR DAM) 1986/87

- NOS L & R W/SHIELD WIPER TRANSMISSIONS WITH BLACK LINKAGE ARMS AND ATTACHING HARDWARE

- NOS LH HEADLIGHT DOOR BLACK (FOR 1984 TO 1987

- NOS RH HEADLIGHT DOOR BLACK (FOR 1984 TO 1987

- NOS A/C DELCO GF-481 FUEL FILTER

- NOS RAD OVERFLOW CONTAINER WITH RUBBER HOSE AND CLAMP

- NOS UPPER AND LOWER RAD HOSES 1986/87

- NOS L & R FRONT BUMPER FILLERS (New Old Stock GM)

- NOS COMPLETE SET OF BLACK RUBBER BRAKE PEDAL COVER, GAS PEDAL AND E-BRAKE PEDAL COVER

- NOS LEFT WIPER ARM ASSEMBLY # 20301183 BLACK (GOES ON THE WIPER TRANSMISSION AND HOLDS THE WIPER BLADE)

- NOS RIGHT WIPER ARM ASSEMBLY # 20151254 BLACK (GOES ON THE WIPER TRANSMISSION AND HOLDS THE WIPER BLADE)

- NOS RH FRONT SIDE MARKER LENS/BEZEL HOUSING #5974210 (FOR T-TYPE AND TURBO T)

- NOS LH FRONT SIDE MARKER LENS/BEZEL HOUSING #5974209 (FOR T-TYPE AND TURBO T)

- NOS L & R GNX EXTRA BODY BUSHING TO FRAME (GM ONLY INSTALLED THESE ON THE GNX MODELS, BUT CAN BE ADDED TO ANY G-BODY)

- NOS 1984 - 1986 T-TYPE GRILLE EMBLEM

- NOS 1986 - 87 T-TYPE, TURBO T ALUMINUM WHEEL CENTER CAP (1)

- NOS LH INSIDE DOOR HANDLE (CHROME)

- NOS RH INSIDE DOOR HANDLE (CHROME)

- NOS SET OF (4) FOUR INSIDE DOOR PULL STRAP
COVER ASSEMBLIES #20515632

- BN IN-CAR BOOST CONTROLLER SET-UP

- BN DAYCO POLYCOG ALTERNATOR BELT #5060640
(6PK1625) ( FOR 1986 - 1987 TURBO BUICKS)

- BN TURBO/INTER-COOLER/INTAKE HOSES (3 PIECES WITH CLAMPS) (HIGH PRESSURE PIECES THAT CONNECT
THE INTER-COOLER TO THE TURBO AND THE INLET ON
THE INTAKE MANIFOLD)

- RNJ MOTORSPORTS BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL TURBO LINE

- BN KIRBAN KPP-6887 FASTER POWER WINDOW HARNESS KIT FOR 1984 - 87 BUICK REGALS

- BN KIRBAN KPP-6852 PASSENGER CONTROL ARM BUSHING HEAT SHIELD (PROTECTS THE BUSHING FROM DRYING OUT FROM THE TURBO DOWN-PIPE HEAT)

- BN KIRBAN KPP-7034 ENGINE COMPARTMENT BOLT KIT (45 BOLTS)

- (2) BN KIRBAN VALVE COVER AND PCV GROMMETS (2 PACKAGES WITH BOTH PIECES)

- (2) BN KIRBAN KPP-6772 ALTERNATOR PROTECTIVE CAP AND 10 GREY VALVE STEM CAPS (2 PACKAGES WITH BOTH PARTS)

- (2) BN KIRBAN KPP-6841 WINDOW RATTLE ELIMINATION KITS (ONE KIT FOR EACH WINDOW)

- BN KIRBAN KPP-7037 PACKAGE OF SCREWS FOR HEADLIGHT BEZELS (BOTH BLACK FOR EITHER GN, GNX OR CHROME T-TYPE/TURBO T WITHOUT FE2 PKG)

- BN KIRBAN KPP-1568 3 PIECE APPLIQUE KIT FOR CONSOLE (CORRECT GREY PIECES FOR ALL 1984 - 87 GN,
GNX, T-TYPE AND TURBO T)

- BN KIRBAN KPP-1569 OIL FILL AND BREATHER KIT (BREATHER IS A K &N MESH WITH CHROME STYLE

- BN K & N AIR FILTER TO FIT FACTORY HOUSING

- NICE USED (ORIGINAL 45000 MILE ) 1986 T-TYPE GRILLE WITH FE2 BLACKOUT PACKAGE (SAME AS 84-87 GN)

- NICE USED CHROME SIGNAL/WIPER ARM ASSEMBLY (USED ON ALL 1984 - 87 GN, GNX, T-TYPE AND TURBO T’S)

- USED FACTORY OIL FILLER TUBE WITH BN CHROME K & N BREATHER

- USED WORKING POWER ANTENNA

- USED 1987 GN UNDER DASH WIRING HARNESS COMPLETE (SAME AS 1987 TURBO T & 1986 GN AND T-TYPE)

- REBUILT FACTORY TURBO BY LIMIT ENGINEERING IN THE USA (STILL WRAPPED UP IN SHRINK WRAP)

OK people...here's my offer for all of the parts (everything, NOS, new and used) $1987 US. That's a very fair price for everything. If you don't need everything, the team up and buy the parts and sell off what you don't need. BTW...a rebuilt factory Turbo costs $485 plus core, taxes and shipping from Limit Engineering and c/w new gaskets. This a good deal, someone please take advantage of it.
Thanks,
Barry
204-832-2800

OK people...here's my offer for all of the parts (everything, NOS, new and used) $1987 US. That's a very fair price for everything. If you don't need everything, the team up and buy the parts and sell off what you don't need. BTW...a rebuilt factory Turbo costs $485 plus core, taxes and shipping from Limit Engineering and c/w new gaskets. This a good deal, someone please take advantage of it.
Thanks,
Barry

I have sold the Limit Engineering rebuilt factory turbo. Price for the balance is $1587. Thanks for looking.

Barry
204-229-8408 cell
204-832-2800 home (soon to be dropped)
laydownthebeat66@hotmail.com

Just to clarify things, I live in Winnipeg, MB. We are approx. two hours north of Grand Forks, ND.

My postal code is R2Y 1M4, so you can calculate any shipping costs. I will charge the actual amount for shipping, providing that I don't have to buy any more materials than I already have accumulated over the years.

Thanks.
Barry

OK, thanks. I'm working out the details with another member on all the new parts plus the 86 grille. If he buys the parts, there won't be much left.

Barry

PLEASE read carefully. I have the following list of parts for sale.

- ORIGINAL 1987 GN FRONT HEADER PANEL IN NICE SHAPE (will need to be re-painted)

This is an updated list of the remaining parts left for sale.

I'm located in Winnipeg, MB, two hours north of Grand Forks, ND. All inquiries can be sent to me directly at "laydownthebeat66@hotmail.com" or 204-832-2800 home.

Thanks for looking.

Hi I am looking for a stock 87 oil fill cap. Would you have one for sale?Kevin 310-930-4712 Thanks