Buick Horse Power Nationals

hotels

Hotel list is on the website and there is a wide variety depending on what you are looking for. I ought mention that I have a new hotel on board, a ecomony one for around $69 per night. ( I think ) If any of you are interested in this one, post here and I'll give you 1st dibs before I post it on the website, since you asked here first. And, feel free to pass it around to the other websites if you wish! I'll add them to the list in the next few days, and I bet they fill up immediately.

JKC

If you are looking for a hotel you better do it rather quickly. I think the F-1 race is the same weekend and the rooms might sell out quicker than normal. Just a FYI.

collector said:
Hotel list is on the website and there is a wide variety depending on what you are looking for. I ought mention that I have a new hotel on board, a ecomony one for around $69 per night. ( I think ) If any of you are interested in this one, post here and I'll give you 1st dibs before I post it on the website, since you asked here first. And, feel free to pass it around to the other websites if you wish! I'll add them to the list in the next few days, and I bet they fill up immediately.

JKC
Collector, pm me more info please.

No problem. The more people are there, the better the show is. Can't wait. Finals are the only thing in my way.

Jason

Don...

We're in ;) Staying at Radisson by the airport. Reservations made in February. :)

I'll be there Saturday......and some others from the St. Louis area will be going too.

Flying in

Just bought my Ticket, Im down for the event.

If you see a guy with a Alaska shirt on, come say Hi!

Will be nice to hang with some buick Guys for a change, Im the only one
here in AK.

Dennis

Cool Dennis, Ill be flying in on tue.Gonna be helping Len Freeman with the twin turbo car