Buick Service Manual for EVERYONE!!

The price will depend mostly on how much it will cost me to ship stuff.

I really don't know if I'm gonna do a flat price yet or whether I should do it based upon your shipping location.

I'm sure everyone will say "charge me based on where I'm at" but that is going to be a big hassle on my part. I mean, unless I can get a quote from the Post Office of how much and everything...I dunno.

Maybe this is gonna be more work than it's worth.

Would people be really opposed to a flat rate?

there isnt a website or anything that you can enter the weight of the package and the zip code that would give you an estimate on how much shipping would be?? :confused:

-Neil

I am interested, depending on the cost, of course.

I have a set of the paper copies from helm, but an electronic copy would be nice to have as well.

Thanks for the effort.

-S.

Come on folks, its a fricking CD! Shipping is gonna be under $1.00 although Jeremy has stated he will add cost of CD, mailer, etc. The final price will not be large enough to argue.:)

I think this is fantastic and a great service for TR enthusiasts! I am definitely interested. Put me on your list as a sale!

Rich:D

To keep your hassle to a minimum, I suggest you just set a flat rate. If people are going to complain about a few cents here and there after you have spent the time and $$ to do this, then they need to sell their Buicks and buy an import.

Originally posted by efi-street
To keep your hassle to a minimum, I suggest you just set a flat rate. If people are going to complain about a few cents here and there after you have spent the time and $$ to do this, then they need to sell their Buicks and buy an import.

LOL!! That was good. I think I will end up setting a flat rate. It won't be too much guys and you can always download it for free if you think I am over charging.

I just got a message from a friend that told me that the 86 and 87 Factory manuals had a few minor discrepancies when it came down to wiring colors.

So in light of that, I would like to stress that this is a 1987 manual.

Maybe I could ge my hands on the different pages from the 86 manual and add them too.

I just don't know. I think at this point, I will just do the 1987 manual and add the 1986 manual in at a later time.

Once again I should have everything done by the end of the week! :D

I'm in for an ISO D/L..

You can ship CD's Media Mail really cheap...

But you should charge a little bit for the ISO d/l too, may eat up quite a bit of bandwidth. I suppose you could set up one of those Paypal "Donate" buttons.

Originally posted by SuperSix
I'm in for an ISO D/L..

You can ship CD's Media Mail really cheap...

But you should charge a little bit for the ISO d/l too, may eat up quite a bit of bandwidth. I suppose you could set up one of those Paypal "Donate" buttons.

That's a good idea. I won't make anyone pay but I will put a little donate button in so you can throw something my way if you see fit.

It will all help me rebuild my car after the accident. That's a good cause now isn't it?!?! :D

Why dont you see if Jeremy will go with a group buy. Save yourselves .50.

Cheap asses!!

You people wouldnt last in the import market. They spend all kindsa money on fake roll bars and fake intersoolers and crap.

Sometimes you people still amaze me

How much for a fake rollbar, IC and crap package? ;) I wanna be not only amazed but amazing like the flying Svengalis!