Buick Sportsman XFI install help

wb_7354

May 31, 2008
What is needed it to get it work properly? I tried downloading all the updated drivers and it still is not allowing me to view tables
So. You got the C-com Sportsman program loaded correctly with no problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon706

Feb 25, 2012
South Jersey
So. You got the C-com Sportsman program loaded correctly with no problem?

Yes I am able to upload the start up tune but that’s it, the moment I try to view any tables or make any adjust I lose connection and get a block read or comm error

wb_7354

May 31, 2008
Yes I am able to upload the start up tune but that’s it, the moment I try to view any tables or make any adjust I lose connection and get a block read or comm error
Ok. It sounds like maybe you have the wrong com port selected. Go through the com ports one at a time and then try to connect after changing each com port until you find the right one.

Brandon706

Feb 25, 2012
South Jersey
Ok. It sounds like maybe you have the wrong com port selected. Go through the com ports one at a time and then try to connect after changing each com port until you find the right one.

I went threw each port and still no luck. Like I mentioned earlier I can connect to the ecu but the moment I try to view tables or log I lose connection

Brandon706

Feb 25, 2012
South Jersey
I also noticed that after my engine get up to temp the fans continue to run with the key on engine off. I read there is a update for this problem. Can someone forward me the update maybe that will solve my connection problems as well

Top Bottom