Buick Track Rental @ Rockingham Dragway

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
Shane from T6P.com is hosting a Southeast Buick Track Rental & Pig Pickin' on Sun Oct. 8th. from 10:00am-4:00pm at Rockingham Dragway in Rockingham, NC. The rental is limited to 30 cars, open to anyone but there are only 12 spots left so you better get in quick. Cost is $80 and Shane is Providing the pig and most of the food. Everyone that runs can brings some drinks, chips or desserts. Email Shane at shane@ncshane.com to reserve a spot. www.rockinghamdragway.com is the site for the Track to get directions and stuff.

Sully

We have about 10 spots left for this rental! It would be great to fill them with TR's.

6 hours of TR racing! Hopefully Turbokid will have his new DLS engine in and come throw down that crazy # :eek:

We are having a good ole NC pig pick'n and should have a great time :biggrin:

See DETAILS here!

sgrim said:
We have about 10 spots left for this rental! It would be great to fill them with TR's.

6 hours of TR racing! Hopefully Turbokid will have his new DLS engine in and come throw down that crazy # :eek:

See DETAILS here!

Shane,

Corporate IT department has t6p blocked. Can you shoot me an email or PM here with the payment info.

Thanks,

K.

sgrim said:

See DETAILS here!

Shane,

TP6 wouldn't let me log in----but i would like to reserve a spot. I just found this thread and would like to attend. Let me know what i need to do money-wise and let me know if you can help me with the log-in on tp6

Thanks big guy, can't wait to meet you in person and eat some PIG!!!!! :cool:

Geoff

Wow, several people have emailed and said they couldn't log in either :( Problem seems to be when we updated Vbb and the skin you have to clear your cookies and relog in to the site! New cookie :biggrin:

So clear you cookies and try here T6P!

roadrunner88 said:
Wouldn't he be cool if he brought a bunch of his cars! :rolleyes:

That was a nice statement except for the rolleyes at the end---is there a car in particular you want some of--i don't mind running them--and there may be 1 or 2 more you can have----atleast i don't mind driving them--- :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Geoff

ghall said:
That was a nice statement except for the rolleyes at the end---is there a car in particular you want some of--i don't mind running them--and there may be 1 or 2 more you can have----atleast i don't mind driving them--- :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Geoff

I want some of them all!! Bring it on brother :D

Glad to see your going to particpate.
See ya there!

Sully

I plan on bringing 2 of mine! I may bring a third if the new tranny and turbo get installed in time! Oh and got to find someone to bring it too :(

Looks like at least 15+ turbo cars, as of now!!!!!!!!!!!

sgrim said:
I plan on bringing 2 of mine! I may bring a third if the new tranny and turbo get installed in time! Oh and got to find someone to bring it too :(

Looks like at least 15+ turbo cars, as of now!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bring the camera with Tons of room on my digital card!!
I've seen enough pictures of your cars Shane... (up and down the driveway even :) )

I just want to see 'em live and in person...

I'm coming down...

I hope that I have one of my Buicks running decent by then or I'll come down in my Z28. :cool:

What’s the current status on available spots to participate or if one decided to show up without a car?

getchasum said:
What’s the current status on available spots to participate or if one decided to show up without a car?

I am pretty sure if it is a Buick, then there will be a place for it to run. Not sure what the deal on spectators is. Email Shane and I am sure he will let you know.

Sully

Guys if I am understanding the track officials it is our track from 10-4 and spectator fee is up to me :biggrin:

So if that is correct there will be NO spectator fee! I am calling back next week for the final details!

Far as spots I have been hording :D 3-4 spots for any TR guys that popped up at the last minute!

Just try to email me shane@ncshane.com by Monday if you are interested as I am trying to get a final number!

There will be some BIG surprises and some FAST cars so don't miss this!!!!!!!!!!