Buick Track Rental @ Rockingham Dragway

Yes I sell torco now and the Rock sells torco fuels also. VP is to high to sell now adays. Still not sure If I will make it or not. :confused:

TurboIndian I have a '84 ATC70 I would like to race you with. If I come I will try to pump up the tires and see if the points will fire it up and bring it. I know mine will run with a fresh tuneup but it has been setting for almost a year now. :biggrin:

TURBOKID said:
TurboIndian I have a '84 ATC70 I would like to race you with. If I come I will try to pump up the tires and see if the points will fire it up and bring it. I know mine will run with a fresh tuneup but it has been setting for almost a year now. :biggrin:
knowing you Richie that damn thing is about 150cc's. I still have an exhaust leak to seal up, but it will be there.

Steve

I think it's raining cats and dogs here in Richmond. My trailer is in mud at the bottom of a hill in my back yard!! I need the Gravedigger to come get me out.

Looks like rain all day long and into the night for me. I still need to load up. :mad:

That's what I'm thinking.

Sunday: Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%

I am hoping guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going regaurdless and I guess the track officials will have to make the call!

Does anybody know where Jack Cotton is this morning? I was hoping to catch him on I95 going thru Richmond to get a part from him. Is he already in NC?? His phone had no service a few minutes ago.

turbo2nr said:
Does anybody know where Jack Cotton is this morning? I was hoping to catch him on I95 going thru Richmond to get a part from him. Is he already in NC?? His phone had no service a few minutes ago.

He is running a bit behind. Was in NJ at 9 am so keep trying him.

S.

ghall said:
Any thoughts on the weather?

Geoff

It's supposed to be better tomorrow than it is today and nothing on the radar in Rockingham so far. I think we may be ok.

Sully

My truck is stuck in mud infront of my trailer. I need a 4wd with good tires to back my trailer up my yard. It's facing the wrong way.

I doubt I will make it. I'm tearing up my beautiful yard.

I did not realize we were going to have eight feet of rain today.

(Edit, well I'm back at it. Trying something else.)

I'm still coming reagrdless of the weather. Even if it's pouring rain here in Fayetteville when I leave, I am still coming.

Yeah guys looks like rain should be gone by mid morning! I am praying!

We are going to be there regaurdless so....... Come on out!

Scott I hope you make it bud :eek:

ghall said:
Any thoughts on the weather?

Geoff

Geoff,

The Charlotte area caravan is still meeting for breakfast @ 7:30am no matter what. I'll give you a call from there in the morning.

K.

Track rental is CANCELED due to the weather. Shane just called and said it's way too wet up there with no sign of letting up.

Big THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SHOULD UP OR WAS ON THE WAY !

Alot of people went to Fayetville which got cancelled too. Some stayed around at Fayettville to meet Jack Cotton whom went another 1 1/2 hr or so out of his way to try to meet everyone! Thanks Jack

There was some nice stuff there and if I missed anyone I am sorry I missed you!

I will be getting rain dates tomorrow, was told today looks like Nov 25&26 is open. If we have enough interest we can have a two day event

Anyway Thanks again EVERYONE!

We will get it done, anyone who wants their deposit back just let me know or I will hold it till the rain date!