Buick Track Rental @ Rockingham Dragway

TurboIndian said:
if I knew you were serious I would make the provisions to hand you your a**!!!

There isn't a Dura-slap in the land that could hand a Cummins its a**... You better just keep to picking on those Power-jokes... :biggrin:

You of all people should know that a real diesel has 6-cylinders and rattles!! Just like your road tractor!! ;)

K.

TurboIndian said:
if I knew you were serious I would make the provisions to hand you your a**!!!

I will gladly unbolt the lowly hemi and run either of your 16 second slugs---any takers???? :biggrin: :confused: :tongue:

***NO SPECTATOR FEES***

Feel free to come on down and watch even if you aren't racing! Gates supposed to open at 9am :biggrin:

We are cooking a Pig and will also have boiled potatoes, slaw, hush puppies, etc....

I am asking for people to bring Drinks (sydwyndr is bringing alot), ICE, plates, forks, napkins, anything like that we may need.

If anyone has a tent they may can set up please let me know!

Okay we have about 25 locked in for sure spots 3 possibilites. So I am going to keep the remaining spots open for anyone that can come at the last minute. Or we will have a tow vehcile race or something ;) Just bring $80 extra bucks boys just in case :biggrin:

Also any questions please feel free to contact me at shane@ncshane.com!

sgrim said:
Or we will have a tow vehcile race or something ;) Just bring $80 extra bucks boys just in case :biggrin:

TurboIndian will need to bring more than $80.00... 'Cause I don't race for free!! :biggrin: :p

K.

sgrim said:
shane@ncshane.com[/email]!

I have 2 10x10 ez-ups I will bring. As long as you don't cook under them.

What time are you going to be there Shane?? I am bringing the 700 Polaris Sportsman just in case anyone needs a tow back. :( Hope they don't tho :)

sgrim said:
I am asking for people to bring Drinks (sydwyndr is bringing alot), ICE, plates, forks, napkins, anything like that we may need.

Shane I have an easy up I will bring along with some chips & drinks.

NCTURBOS said:
TurboIndian will need to bring more than $80.00... 'Cause I don't race for free!! :biggrin: :p

K.
as for you K. I have about $500.oo that says my bone stock D'max :biggrin: will walk all over the clatter box you call a truck. oh I'll ram it all right, right up your a**!!!!

sydwyndr said:
I have 2 10x10 ez-ups I will bring. As long as you don't cook under them.

What time are you going to be there Shane?? I am bringing the 700 Polaris Sportsman just in case anyone needs a tow back. :( Hope they don't tho :)
We are gonna be at the gates by 9am at the lastest. Someone is supposed to open them at 9am!
Cool on the tents, we are getting one to cook under so that will be great!

Cool on 700, I love mine btw :biggrin: that way I can bring golf cart instead!

Thanks TurboIndian!

sydwyndr said:
I am bringing the 700 Polaris Sportsman just in case anyone needs a tow back. :( Hope they don't tho :)
I just got the ATC 70 back together. it now sports a 110cc engine. I just took it for it's maiden voyage & OMG that thing is a rolling little death trap. :biggrin: I'm going to bring it for pit transportation & it also has a hook to tow.

If anyone coming from Charlotte area or west is interested in meeting for breakfast. A few of us are meeting at the golden corral on 74 in Monroe. It's on the right heading east on 74.

Sully

I will be bringing:
Canned sundrops
Canned sprite
4-5 rolls of paper towels
Plenty of large industrial trash bags
Plenty of earplugs

If anyone can think of anything else to bring, please post up.

Geoff

V6 Beast said:
If anyone coming from Charlotte area or west is interested in meeting for breakfast. A few of us are meeting at the golden corral on 74 in Monroe. It's on the right heading east on 74.

Sully

Breakfast meeting is at 7:30 am :)

ghall said:
I will gladly unbolt the lowly hemi and run either of your 16 second slugs---any takers???? :biggrin: :confused: :tongue:
a few notes to you MR hall.

#1 at least our 16 sec. slugs are 1/4 mile times not 1/8 like your Hemroid

#2 would you like me to jerk your panties down like K.'s & spank your little a** with a dually? :eek:

TurboIndian said:
#2 would you like me to jerk your panties down like K.'s & spank your little a** with a dually? :eek:

WOW!! I didn't know you liked guys who wear panties... :confused: Dude, that is creepy. Didn't know you like to (jerk) either. That's TMI man.. You got issues. Ill be sure to watch my back (a$$) while at the rock. Won't be in panties for you Steve, sorry 'bout ya luck... You know that some people get paid good money to help out people with issues like yours. :biggrin:

TurboIndian said:
a few notes to you MR hall.

#1 at least our 16 sec. slugs are 1/4 mile times not 1/8 like your Hemroid

Mr. T

#1---offer still stands!!!!--i know what the lowly hemi runs----waitin on U!!!!!

#2----YES :eek:

TurboIndian said:

You better call Ed back and have him FedEx you those parts for your Dura-slack... :p I'm sure glad he doesn't know sh!t about the Cummins, 'cause his mis-informed arse sure has you mis-informed as well!!

Actually, you might want to just duplicate his trucks mods... Nah, that won't help you out much either once my tranny's up to par.

K.

The track officials are just great there! We DO NOT HAVE TO CAP AT 30 Cars! So come on down if you want to run. Just come in and find me. I do not want let to many more in, so the ones there can run as much as they want. But COME ON DOWN!

They have assured me the track will be ready, "just like a national event" :biggrin:

No Spectator Fees!

87gta-turbo said:
What is the weather forecast?
Do they sell race fuel? or 100 unleaded?

If Richie is still coming then he could probably bring some c-16. I think he is a VP dealer. They have Sunoco at the track but not sure if the pumps will be open. They probably will open them for a while but you better check with them.

Sully