Buick versus Ford Event at Noble - Oct 12th 2013

come saturday I'll be happy to show all you this!

any ford this!!

and after the racing enjoy some of this, with racing friends!

looking forward to this race and enjoying it with the Buick and Ford crowd alike!! wishing all for both sides a smooth fun filling weekend, with NO RAIN!!

Attachments

• drag-week-2013-action-114.jpg
    drag-week-2013-action-114.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0281.JPG
    IMG_0281.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 144
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 123
come saturday I'll be happy to show all you this!

any ford this!!

and after the racing enjoy some of this, with racing friends!

looking forward to this race and enjoying it with the Buick and Ford crowd alike!! wishing all for both sides a smooth fun filling weekend, with NO RAIN!!

I'll take that challenge ;)

And I like my Coors in the silver cans :D

Ya, sorry Phil. I should have started on T-shirt design earlier, or actually gotten Stephanie and my printer together earlier. As they are the brains behind the T-shirt. I do think the old school cars on the front look good. And Jerry has given me a lot of mental support (advice) through my first up at bat. Sorry if I left out the "original GN", I should have incorporated it on the back at least, but didn't quite know how to do it with all of the great sponsors we had this year on the back. Just a reminder to everyone, Stephanie Johnson did all of the leg work for the sponsors and design, and wants zero in return! She wants 100% of the T-shirt net proceeds going to the racers. So buy em up! I get to see my first real shirt today, I will try it on and post a pic!!!

how much is this gonna cost to race? in past years, as an out of state buick driver, they let me in free (just paying for my spectator that tags along). that the case still? if not, how much for a driver? also, assuming fuel will be available, anyone have prices or approx prices for race gas at the track? its been 5 years since i last bought some :( just want to make sure i bring enough cash with me :)

It's just classier to drink the "banquet beer" !! Haha!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

how much is this gonna cost to race? in past years, as an out of state buick driver, they let me in free (just paying for my spectator that tags along). that the case still? if not, how much for a driver? also, assuming fuel will be available, anyone have prices or approx prices for race gas at the track? its been 5 years since i last bought some :( just want to make sure i bring enough cash with me :)

It seems like 110 wa $8.35.
It's just classier to drink the "banquet beer" !! Haha!

Lol....I have to work hard to keep my awesome figure, so I stick with the light stuff.

The fuel station has always been open for this event and you'll be able to pump directly to the car on certain flavors. Don't have the $$.

On the entry it is either $25 or $30 and yes you will pay at the gate but you will get it back that is what I have been told. I know the T-shirts sales are going back to the drivers.
Either way can't complain we/I have gotten into this event free for the last 13 years!

Everyone will pay ($30 driver / $10 spectator) at the gate. (Just to keep things simple) Those that want it back will be reimbursed. Those that don't,:) will just be adding $30 to the racer's pot. Your choice. ;)

***** Friday Private Track Rental******* If anyone want to go and test Friday before the TNT Jerry Chamber is renting the track for testing. Jerry needs a head count ASAP for whom would like to do this. The private rental is from 12pm to 4pm on Friday the 11th. Call Jerry at 405-642-5969

So I assume from 5pm on it's open TnT? We won't get into town till about 4pm and plan on some Friday night passes.

Will there "reserving" of pit spots on the concrete this year like there has been in the past, or will it be first come first serve ?

Made a few quick changes to my schedule so I can be there for the track rental. Gonna need a LOT of ice for the intercooler this weekend.

I won't be there Friday, so I'll see you guys Saturday. Since all your cars look the same, come by and say hi. Lol

I just got mine wiped down, and the wheels swapped over for track duty to make some slow passes in the old turd.

null_zpsc75dff67.jpg

Made a few quick changes to my schedule so I can be there for the track rental. Gonna need a LOT of ice for the intercooler this weekend.

LOTS of ice for an inter-cooler, really? Should be for keeping beer cold or making frozen drinks with little umbrellas for the Ford team?:)

I got a hall pass so I'll see you Friday afternoon.

LOTS of ice for an inter-cooler, really? Should be for keeping beer cold or making frozen drinks with little umbrellas for the Ford team?:)

I got a hall pass so I'll see you Friday afternoon.
I like to think of it as hauling ass while keeping my beer cold and just let the Ford guys get their own.
See you Friday.