You can type here any text you want

Buicks at Thornhill (just south of Cincinnati)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

I've been in talks with the person that runs Thornhill Dragstrip.

He said that he can get us in on their normal bracket night for some fun runs. Cost will be $10/car. This will be 1/4 mile runs and he said we would be able to get in 8-10 runs. We just need to get at least 10 cars together to get the discount and the test and tune runs. Every Buick is welcome!!

No date set yet, but post up if you are interested and possible dates. It will be on a Saturday.

Camping is available for $20 on site if you are coming from a distance and want to stay there.

they also have this deal:

Fishing is $12 per person, 2 pole limit.

If you're fishing, you can camp for free till 7am. It's a "Night Fishing" deal, but each person must pay. If you're camping only, it's a price per site. So if you've got 4 people and 3 people are not fishing, it's $32.

I'm up for some racing and fishing! Anyone else:)

I will be there...Don't know if my car will be, but I will try.

We will be there with our fishing poles. I say a 109 heads up $50 a car winner take all race.:D

Camping is available for $20 on site if you are coming from a distance and want to stay there.

they also have this deal:

Fishing is $12 per person, 2 pole limit.

If you're fishing, you can camp for free till 7am. It's a "Night Fishing" deal, but each person must pay. If you're camping only, it's a price per site. So if you've got 4 people and 3 people are not fishing, it's $32.

I'm up for some racing and fishing! Anyone else:)

Racing, Camping, and Night Fishing??!?!?!?

Starting to sound like a MS kind of throw down!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have never been to this track, even though it is less than 45 minutes from my house.
Word is that it hooks like a mofo but the shut down is on the short side. A source told me that 6 second dragsters have run there before though. The suggestion was to run the 1000' and see how comfortable you are slowing the car down.

BTW, Thornhill is the oldest continuously operated track in the country!

I have never been to this track, even though it is less than 45 minutes from my house.
Word is that it hooks like a mofo but the shut down is on the short side. A source told me that 6 second dragsters have run there before though. The suggestion was to run the 1000' and see how comfortable you are slowing the car down.

BTW, Thornhill is the oldest continuously operated track in the country!

Nothing to worry about with the shut down there is plenty of room more than Kil-Kare. This is the track I was running 100+ when the rear control are pulled out of the frame. :eek: Decent track its about like tri state.

Last time i was there was in 1969 or 1970 with a 69 camaro super stock car,
damm im old,
oc,,,

So far....

1. Kevin B
2. Tom Robison
3. Collin H
4. Kip A
5. Tim & Ronnie?
6. Brad F (BMF Racing)?
7. Robert W

Would be nice to have a few new faces show up!

Possible date 7/11?????

Race

I will try and round up some northern Indiana guys.
Not sure if I can make it but will try.
It was nice to see you in Norwalk.
Jason
AffordableGN

1. Kevin B
2. Tom Robison
3. Collin H
4. Kip A
5. Tim & Ronnie?
6. Brad F (BMF Racing)?
7. Robert W
8.Chris A. If the dates are good, I will be there!:biggrin:
Possible date 7/11?????[/QUOTE]:frown:
This date does not work for me, though.

1. Kevin B
2. Tom Robison
3. Collin H
4. Kip A
5. Tim & Ronnie?
6. Brad F (BMF Racing)?
7. Robert W
8.Chris A. If the dates are good, I will be there!:biggrin:
Possible date 7/11?????
:frown:
This date does not work for me, though.[/QUOTE]

What date is good for you? We can be open for anything...late summer or fall. Don't want it to fall too close to BPG or Osceola.

Back