Buy Your T-Shirts From A Car Guy Made For Car Guys!

Ready to ship.

FullSizeRender copy.jpg

Guys let me know if you have any problems ordering AND DON'T FORGET TO USE COUPON CODES!!!

@turboc87gn Let me look into the cost of XXXL… you'd be surprised at the cost of some of these blanks when you just order a few… And anything over XL they give ZERO breaks anyway… if we can organize a decent order of XXXL i can start things rolling.

If you can "squeeze" into a XXL ;-) i got some ready….. just don't throw it in the dryer…. :)

aaron

Shirts came in today. They are very nice Aaron!!! Quick shipping too! I will be ordering more as soon as Super 6 comes back in stock. Buy with confidence guys!

Shirts came in today. They are very nice Aaron!!! Quick shipping too! I will be ordering more as soon as Super 6 comes back in stock. Buy with confidence guys!

Thanks Vince! Glad you like them. Black Super 6 is in stock now. Hopefully I can have some time to do blues this weekend but right now have plenty of black.

aaron

Ps I am always working on new stuff.

Got mine yesterday. Very nice look, feel and quality. Will order a few more soon for my sons.

Got mine yesterday. Very nice look, feel and quality. Will order a few more soon for my sons.
Thank you sir! I'm glad you liked everything - right now we have plenty in stock. Hopefully will have some time this weekend to produce more and work on some new designs

aaron

Just got my XL Super 6 and my son his Fire 6 & Boosted tees shirts. We couldn't be happier and my son wants to thank Aaron for the shirts, he loves them! Future TR owner in the works!
These are awesome shirts!!!!
Thanks for all your hard work on these Aaron!

Just got my XL Super 6 and my son his Fire 6 & Boosted tees shirts. We couldn't be happier and my son wants to thank Aaron for the shirts, he loves them! Future TR owner in the works!
These are awesome shirts!!!!
Thanks for all your hard work on these Aaron!

Got two shirts today. They look great and well made

Thanks for the kind words guys! i truly appreciate all the support.
Still trying to design more shirts and offer more selection , also i am constantly learning and improving - this has truly been a learning experience.

I am hoping to be at Bowling Green this year but have to drop the tranny first… Been lacking time with the day job, freelance and BoostedTees.com
... hopefully i will see some of you there.

Oh and i got my first celebrity endorsement!!! Met the great guys from Roadkill.com aka Finn and Frieberger from HotRod magazine while i was on the PowerTour.

-aaron

A comment on the fit. The shirts feel hard when new. I wear a 2x. These felt snug, as in, one wash and I am done. But after the first wash, they softened up and loosened up. Happy with the shirts.

A comment on the fit. The shirts feel hard when new. I wear a 2x. These felt snug, as in, one wash and I am done. But after the first wash, they softened up and loosened up. Happy with the shirts.

In order to print white ink on shirts they have to be pretreated. This treatment kind of gives a starchy feeling initially on some shirts. Once washed for the first time these shirts really soften up and are very comfortable- they are not really harsh and rough textured like some other tees.

On lighter colored shirts, which I have to use little or no treatment - the shirts are pretty soft from the beginning.

I wear the tees all the time, they truly are very comfortable.

Thanks again for your order. I am glad you are happy. I really put a lot into this business and I'm always trying to improve things.

- aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk