Buy Your T-Shirts From A Car Guy Made For Car Guys!

I depends on the cut but a large XL fits well. If the cut is small a XXL is required. If the tees are a good quality and not prone to shrinkage I bet XL will cover most.

BTW: Great designs. I like the built not bought and the super T6. What would be cool on the super T6 would be a pair of hands ripping open a turbo hood to reveal the super T6 (like superman opening his shirt to reveal his S).
Also would be nice to see something featuring a We4 for a change. Other than the GNX us small production options don't get no love.

I really like the super 6 one...I'd like a blue one if ya can do it....

Either way i'm down for a couple of XLs

Well sorry guys… for some reason i couldn't log on for a few days….Then when i could - i haven't had any time.
Here is some important information.

COUPON CODES for my Buick brethren. (for a Limited Time)

boosted – gets you 10% off any purchase over $20
turbobuick.com – gets you 20% off any purchase over $50
free75 – also gets you FREE shipping if you spend $75

Site is pretty much done… i have some cosmetic stuff and i have to take photographs of the "real" shirts and update the images. Everything is in stock up to XXL [sorry Larry, if you are really XXXL and are interested in anything, let me know] except the 'Super 6'
let me know what you guys think.

thanks
-aaron

Aaron , the important information is the website address !!! Lol
I can't see signatures on my phone if it is there ...

Bryan

Aaron , the important information is the website address !!! Lol
I can't see signatures on my phone if it is there ...

Bryan
Yep- that's where it's at. Lol. Just logged in to tapatalk and noticed there are no sigs... Doh.

Boostedtees.com

Don't worry guys - Super 6 will be in stock shortly. Sorry about that. Been real busy

No doubts you have been if they sold out that quick! I would have pre-ordered a Super 6 and then when it was done you could have shipped them all but the website doesn't give the option. If it did, you would have bought and paid for shirt orders just waiting on production instead of hoping customers will return and order again. No doubt they will though especially if they are waiting on a certain design.

I tried to order, went to pay pal and said there was an error and my cart was empty

I tried to order, went to pay pal and said there was an error and my cart was empty
send me an e-mail direct with your info. contact info is on the site.

sorry for the inconvenience. i guess these are growing pains. I saw an order placed and then canceled - that might have been yours.

aaron

SUPER 6 in BLACKS are IN STOCK!!!!

get them while they're hot!!!!

aaron

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it in the other threads.how do you order an pay? I'll take a xxl.