bweavy gbodyparts??

jretrodude

Hello,

I know bweavy is on this site all the time, but just wanted to let everyone know to stay on him for something you need? I called him over 2 weeks ago to send me some pics of some gn interior he had and he never sent them, prices, condition, or anything? Spoke with him on the phone and he was very rushy to get me off the phone with him, don't recommend buying anything from him unless you pick it up in person. Jretrodude:confused:

MAYBE He is still settling in from his BIG move ?? :rolleyes: I have a lot of stuff from him with NO problems :eek:

Brian is very busy trying to get everything in order. If all goes as planned he will be set up to handel everything you need for your car in a ultra fast manner. As any business you sometimes need more quality help. I'm positive he wants to help everyone he can with there needs and all will be 100% soon. I have bought tons of stuff from him I mean tons and have never had one issue or complaint of quality. Top notch guy:) I assume you could always stop in if you are close and get stuff on the spot also.

Originally posted by jretrodude
Hello,

I know bweavy is on this site all the time, but just wanted to let everyone know to stay on him for something you need? I called him over 2 weeks ago to send me some pics of some gn interior he had and he never sent them, prices, condition, or anything? Spoke with him on the phone and he was very rushy to get me off the phone with him, don't recommend buying anything from him unless you pick it up in person. Jretrodude:confused:

Wait till you pay alot more for someone ****ty parts vs Brians perfect stuff...

Im probably one of the hardest consumers to make happy and ive always been VERY satisfied doing biz with Gbodyparts.com:)

Originally posted by jretrodude
Hello,

I thought you had already recieved your pics & that there was no intrest.You may have not talked to me you may have spoken with some one else,I'm not sure as of 2 weeks ago. We get 30 phone calls or e-mails a week about GN interiors.

At this time we are going thru some growing pains.I hired on a few more people then I'm use to training & the amount of orders we are getting is a little overwelming at times.

We are still trying to give the 1 on 1 small business relations & it is difficult.We are known for quick shipping & that is tough when we lost almost all of the help we had in Baltimore.So we hired new & are training.

I read 1 PM this morning that said he would have better luck contacting the president LOL. I will be calling him at 9 pm tonight when I should be with my family.

Right now I'm traveling a minimum of 1 1/2 hours each way everyday.There are alot of other things going on besides the business but everyone has problems. If you e-mail me direct & state Brian I did not recieve my pics I requested for GN seats we will get some to you. I spent a better part of 3 hours last night taking pics & down loading.

It may be a little difficult now but when we get set up a little better everything will actually be better then it was before the major move.No we are still not after 6 weeks settled in yet.

I do appologize if our response time has slowed.If your phone call was not returned or an e-mail please resend or call.
If you have noticed I'm rarely on the board more then 15 minutes a day anymore.

We are still trying to get an e-commerce page set up so that you do not have to wait to order common parts.Once again my appologies.

Brian is a GOOD guy to deal with and the majority of you that have delt with him know that and will go back to him because he will try and help anyone!!! We all have problems hit us at certain times in our lives and as far as i'm concerned his family should come before his business!!!!! I wish you all the luck my friend and my prayers are with you and your family!!!!

I agree with Big Al

Brian is great. I have been dealing with cars MY WHOLE LIFE and I have NEVER meet a vendor like him. Due to my job I buy ALOT OF PARTS. We repair alot of cars and I can tell you if everybody I had to deal with was like Brian my life would be alot easier.

I am not saying others will not; but if you want a "straight" answer call Brian.

Give him a break, you never know what someone has going on in their life. I know who I will call when I need some T/R parts, he could not have been any better to deal with.

THANKS BRIAN!

Brian has been moving latley and he is really strung out man. Check first with whats going on with people. He is one of the BEST people on these cars you will ever talk to about getting parts bar NONE! I got my SG1 block from him and we did some swapping on it , try to get with him again, you won't be unhappy with anything you get from him. You can bet on it, he takes a lot of pride being on this board and the things he sells and wants to be sure you are happy with it. I am not hammering you so don't take it like that please, if he was in a hurry he must have been busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest lol. Give him a call if you can and he will take car of you. Daniel Ray