You can type here any text you want

Cabela's.....FAIL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dreamn4GN

Been waiting over 3 months for .22 ammo and .223 Ordered before this shit show happened and after my order has been pushed back 3 months they say they can't fill my order.. Friggin bastards. this is the 2nd time they screwed me on ammo I ordered. And 5th time altogether that they screwed up or couldnt produce an order. They gave me an email last week stating it will be shipped out in feb, then two days later they send another email cancelling my order. Fuck em, Bass Pro will get my buisness for now on

My buddy ordered a couple saiga12 drums after Christmas and they were back ordered and he got a email stating they were gonna be shipped in a week or 2 I can't remember exactly what was said. I will update you when I hear more

My buddy ordered a couple saiga12 drums after Christmas and they were back ordered and he got a email stating they were gonna be shipped in a week or 2 I can't remember exactly what was said. I will update you when I hear more
He will probly get an email saying it can't be filled. Dicks had everything I needed. even tho they went buesch league, they always have .22 and .40, I was able to pick up some .223 unltramax reloads. And they don't price gouge so what gives?

Time will tell. Before the craziness these were $80 and up til about a week ago they were going for $250 each and md.arms reintroduced theirs and kinda got most of the market back around $125-150 but some others still want $200-300 for the supposedly inferior promag ones

Time will tell. Before the craziness these were $80 and up til about a week ago they were going for $250 each and md.arms reintroduced theirs and kinda got most of the market back around $125-150 but some others still want $200-300 for the supposedly inferior promag ones
Hope he gets em. Crazy, their are places I wont shop from bc they wanna price gouge like crazy. This isnt going to last forever. And when it gets back to normal, Everyones going to remember who price gouged. I know several stores I will be giving my buiness elsewhere from now on

I hear you, since the dumb ass in NY pulled his shit, AR's are all but gone and are now 2k if you can find one...I guess I wont be getting one of those...
Contact Shane to see what he can do on ammo

Bryan

Add the GLOCK STORE to the list of jerkoffs....:mad:
Phone off the hook, auto reply emails is all you get.
Once they do get around to sending the order, it's wrong, and the BS starts all over.
2- +1 mag extenders for a Glock 27, 1 new mag w/ a +1 extender.
I got: 1 +1 mag extender, and a mag w/o a +1 extender.

And, true to form, an auto reply on the email. These assholes have til Monday to get it right. Then it's a CC dispute.

Add the GLOCK STORE to the list of jerkoffs....:mad:
Phone off the hook, auto reply emails is all you get.
Once they do get around to sending the order, it's wrong, and the BS starts all over.
2- +1 mag extenders for a Glock 27, 1 new mag w/ a +1 extender.
I got: 1 +1 mag extender, and a mag w/o a +1 extender.

And, true to form, an auto reply on the email. These assholes have til Monday to get it right. Then it's a CC dispute.
Try lonewolf man, they have those mag extensions. plus 2, and they are legit, one of the best companies Ive dealt with lately. Yeah I seen, a 650 dollar bushmaster go for over 2800 bucks man. If I could get that kinda money Id sell mine. hell doesnt even have 50 rounds through it.

I hear you, since the dumb ass in NY pulled his shit, AR's are all but gone and are now 2k if you can find one...I guess I wont be getting one of those...
Contact Shane to see what he can do on ammo

Bryan
I have 500 rounds of .556, Just wanted some more, but my AR will just sit on the shelf until this blows over. I saw on cheaperthandirt 1000 rounds going for 1000 bucks. Like seriously?? 1 dollar a round. No thanks, Ill get rid of the frigging gun . As I said, i got my .22 and .40 cal ammo. So Ill just shoot those two for now bc I dont have a problem getting ammo for those two. So glad I got a .40 haha, 9mm is nowhere to be found

He will probly get an email saying it can't be filled. Dicks had everything I needed. even tho they went buesch league, they always have .22 and .40, I was able to pick up some .223 unltramax reloads. And they don't price gouge so what gives?

Stopped at the local Dick's today. They had nothing. The guy behind the counter said they're not expecting anything for quite a while. He suggested I go on GunBroker and pay 5 times the normal price. He works at the appropriate store.

Stopped at the local Dick's today. They had nothing. The guy behind the counter said they're not expecting anything for quite a while. He suggested I go on GunBroker and pay 5 times the normal price. He works at the appropriate store.
Yeah my local store is cleaned as well. But they get trucks every week. Talk to the guy, find out when their shipments come in, They usually dont know what they get untill they get it. But Ive had luck going in on fridays and the weekend. I also have 3 other stores within 30 mins so, not everyone is packin one store

My buddy is not being price gouged by cabelas !!!!!! He was being charged the normal $80 like before all this started!!!! Even though other people are / were pricing gouging Cabelas is not!!!!

Don't know if he will actually get the item or not. I will keep you posted

I previously thought the "survivalist" types who claimed people should have 10K rds in every cal they shoot on-hand, were a little nutty...

Now I'm wondering if a protracted 'storm' situation was part of their planning.....

My bud's little store in Nowheresville bought an entire semi load of ammo b4 the election and are well stocked yet at the same prices they were last summer.
Not to mention still having an excellent inventory at previous prices. Just picked up some carry guns last weekend. PX4 Storm 40 compact, XDm-9 3.8, and Sig P238 stainless and night sight's, w/extra mags and plenty extra defense ammo(Hornady, Federal) for all, under $2K.

Something Shane told me about gun stores long ago rings true. You gotta start with a couple million and be willing to throw damn near all of it back in, to make it...... Times like Now is exactly when stores make or break.

WHY are you people blaming the stores??? I work at Gander Mountain and we will sell everything we can get. It's NOT our fault. There is a perfect storm out there. Plus lots of crazyness going on. Besides the shooting driving people to buy anything not bolted down, in the past few years, it takes at least 2 month for retailers to get restocked after Christmas. And many manufacturers take a few weeks off around the holidays. We are told our buyers are beating the bushes and getting us whatever is available. It's NOT the stores fault.
We are out of 22, 9 mm 223 5/56 any 7.62. We were tole to stop taking orders for tactical style rifles because the manufacturers are sayint they are 18 months behind.
If we could get it, we'd sell it. When they know we have a truck arriving, they are lined up outside the store at 5 am. We also are putting limits on individuals so everyone can have a chance. to buy something.
Don't forget, rumors say George Sorois has bought several of the large ammo manufactures and this plays right into his anti gun agenda. Just stop production.

WHY are you people blaming the stores??? I work at Gander Mountain and we will sell everything we can get. It's NOT our fault. There is a perfect storm out there. Plus lots of crazyness going on. Besides the shooting driving people to buy anything not bolted down, in the past few years, it takes at least 2 month for retailers to get restocked after Christmas. And many manufacturers take a few weeks off around the holidays. We are told our buyers are beating the bushes and getting us whatever is available. It's NOT the stores fault.
We are out of 22, 9 mm 223 5/56 any 7.62. We were tole to stop taking orders for tactical style rifles because the manufacturers are sayint they are 18 months behind.
If we could get it, we'd sell it. When they know we have a truck arriving, they are lined up outside the store at 5 am. We also are putting limits on individuals so everyone can have a chance. to buy something.
Don't forget, rumors say George Sorois has bought several of the large ammo manufactures and this plays right into his anti gun agenda. Just stop production.

Absolutely Not blaming the stores. I'm well aware they can't sell what they can't get.

Yeah we'll idc they gave me the run around for 3 months acting like I was getting my order. So that's 3 months I could have been searching and picking up ammo. It was almost a 600 dollar order so I was locked in on that order. Abd wasn't going to purchase other while I had that coming. It wasn't this last order that sent me over the edge. I've dealt with cabelas for while. Always forgetting Somthing. Don't tell me something is instock and bs me for 3 months. I'm glad I don't rely on big stores like that for my ammo. Dicks was loaded up today. Picked up 500 rds of .40 and 2500 of .22. Ill shoot the Glock And 15-22 for now. But the point is last order was just the tipping point for me to make this thread. Not just one incident

Update !!!!! Just talked to my buddy he got his Saiga 12 drums from cabelas so that worked out pretty good for him

ttaowner said:
Update !!!!! Just talked to my buddy he got his Saiga 12 drums from cabelas so that worked out pretty good for him

Good stuff. Glad he got his. Cabelas claims they are going to send a 50$ giftcard. We will see what happens.

On a diffrent note I bought a safe in September from cabelas and I picked it up with a friend using his truck we got it and got home around 8pm and we had to wait for a 3rd person to arrive since it was going up a flight of stairs and it was suppose to rain that night. Well 1/2 way up the stairs my buddy realizes there is a small dent in the door. I called up cabelas and I was pissed and wanted them to come bring this 1 down the stairs and another up the stairs and call it even no harm no foul. Well it was late the closed at 9 and the manager on the phone said no way that was possible and also figured I dented myself because all the safes were suppose to be checked prior to going out the door. Well 3 days of getting the run around the guy checked the video footage and saw that I was right and furthermore found out on that particular safe that I bought the guys in the loading dock didn't have to check them. Well for me being right and them wrong they offered to give me back $125 back on a $500 safe that I only paid $450 for. It would of been a great deal and worth it except for the stairs and having to get 2 other people involved.

Back