Calling out 8 sec 109

JD, you should let the big boys worry about thier place on the list and get Dons nuts out of your mouth. It looks like one car TSO races this year get you on the outlaw list where the car belongs this year. There is no comparison to the TSO cars of the old days who did more with less vs. the state of the art waste of $$ this year.

I SEEN HIM PUT YOU ON THE TRAILER IN COLUMBUS LAST YEAR AND QUALIFIED #1 WITH 8:1 ? @ 174+

SO YOUR MYTH IS A LIE !!!

And just to be more clear TURD, The event prior He went 8:9? in his TSM combo.
The ONLY TSM car in the 8'ssss many many times and with many many wins

Then finisished off the year with the official TSO MPH record @ 176.88
and your so called production et record with 8:1 ?

AGAIN TO BE CLEAR
you on the trailer in Columbus and Reynolds 2010 old TSO combo !!
So wake up:confused:

JD
You should spend less time on the computer and more with your old lady... I hear she is taking it from someone else due to her loneliness. :eek:

JD
You should spend less time on the computer and more with your old lady... I hear she is taking it from someone else due to her loneliness. :eek:

ANOTHER CONFUSED LITTLE MAN !!

THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BUT BUDDY TURD (Ted);)

JD, you should let the big boys worry about thier place on the list and get Dons nuts out of your mouth. It looks like one car TSO races this year get you on the outlaw list where the car belongs this year. There is no comparison to the TSO cars of the old days who did more with less vs. the state of the art waste of $$ this year.

More with less???? didnt you have the most expensive DLS engine that money could buy, but the slowest as well?

We are not going to bring families into the BS on this board.
This thread is closed and the next time that happens someone
is going away.

I have reopened this against my better judgement.
Let's try and keep this civil.
When I say civil I don't mean Civil War!

I have reopened this against my better judgement.
Let's try and keep this civil.
When I say civil I don't mean Civil War!

John, who all is getting a strike against them from this thread? I know I got one a while back and said nothing even close to what is going on in these threads.

Thanks, Kip

John, who all is getting a strike against them from this thread? I know I got one a while back and said nothing even close to what is going on in these threads.

Thanks, Kip

CRY me a river !!!:eek:

Thanks, Kip

Kip,

The thread is being reviewed.
I am not at liberty to discuss Moderation Events in public.

Hey guys, I like Buicks, you like buicks they like buicks. Why can't we just all get along.

WOW!, HAVE I BEEN AWAY FOR AWHILE :eek:, 2 guys with 8 sec buicks, argueing. man I wish i can get in the 8's or hell even the 9's. all bickering aside nice cars guys.