Calling out 8 sec 109

hello

Well, here we go again!! Bamford's running there mouths ONCE AGAIN!! SHOCKING!!! When will you guys EVER learn?? No one really cares to hear ANYTHING from you! Just because you were lucky enough to be born into money you feel you have the right to run your mouths ALL the time!! That's why EVERYONE on the planet hates you! Except for the few people that hangout with you, only because they hope you might give them something?? Pretty sad on their part BTW!! You know what?? I'm just going to stop now!! Because I don't want this to turn into another one of those internet though guy competitions!! PS - I'm the guy that owns Chris's old car!! And there's no way on God's green Earth that I'm going to race a 1000+++ HP car on the street and end up DEAD like 3 other people I know!! And because you guys don't have a car that will come within half a second of my car at the track!!! This might as well end NOW!!! And EVEN if you did... Who cares!! Lifes not always a pissing competition... I'm happy with what I worked hard to have... Why CAN'T you just be happy with what you were lucky enough to be given?? LOL!!!

Very well said, When I read the original I thought Man every time I see the
8sec109 tag on a post theres always some drama attached to it. :eek:

Not Concerned - But Not Dumb Either!!

If you enjoy risking your life to try and prove a point go for it! It's just not worth it to me!! Not sure about the ticking time bomb thing? We made 4 Dyno pulls two weekends ago with zero issues?? Actually, you guys have some pretty awesome cars! Just be happy with that, and have fun! Until you want to meet at the track!! LOL

How long are you going to have the training wheels on? When will you be ready to take that big 1000 hp beast :rolleyes: down the track? Let's do it at Milan with you behind the wheel. What do you say Big Boy?

I didn't call you out!

As ALWAYS, you were running your mouth and Chris didn't like it! He asked me if it would be OK to use the car and I said hell yeah!! To shut Dave Bamford up - anything!! As for me, you know I just got the car! Plus, you know I'm not capable of driving the car yet! But if I remember the fight was between Chris and you!! It's just like the time you (Dave) were running your mouth about your Syclone and people pitched in to have a Sy shipped in from overseas to shut you up!! This time it's me that's willing to step to the plate to shut you up! It's that simple!!

You might want to re read the thread heading, looks like YOU called me out. I am not worried about running your consistent hi 8 sec car, the low 8 sec pass was a hail mary pass followed by a blow up and never backed up. I heard a lot of time and junk was spent on the freshen up, how did things go for you at Norwalk this year?

This race was set up as a street race go read lonnies v8 hater thread. When you grow a set of balls maybe we can get this race off street or track. I will keep an eye out for a GN wearing a set of training wheels at the local cruise spots to...Shut Me Up! LOL!!!!

Once again Dave Bamford classless + wrong! SHOCKING!!

Let's see?? Your correct about Norwalk the car had a broken rocker shaft so that didn't go well! But, we have since taken the car to the Dyno and made 998 HP at 28 PSI, spinning the tires on the Dyno at a 10.2 air fuel ratio! So I guess the motor is pretty sound + ready too go! Plus, I PERSONALLY know who rebuilt the motor and know 100% what's in the motor, and it ain't junk? Now on to the lucky low 8 second pass! I have 12 time slips from the car going 8.27 or faster! Plus there are 2 videos on you tube alone that show the car going low 8's! So what ever!! As for me not having balls and the car having training wheels.... once again Dave Bamford is an internet tough guy!! SHOCKING!! Buy the end of the year I will have the car figured out and then we can have at it!! As for now, Chris is ready if you are!! Have a great life!!

I just pulled the car off MY dyno, it's more than ready for your hi 8 sec car when the training wheels are off Big Boy! Are you taking that street car up to continental on 13 and gratiot tomorrow or Doolies on Sunday?

As for your engine build, I never said Chris was a bad salesman!:biggrin:

I really hope you guys can make a date to settle this soon & PLEASE be sure to put it all on video, so all of us can enjoy watching it go down..

The Darkside:cool:

Low 8's on a 109 :eek::eek::eek: I did not know that was possible. Seems you guys should learn off one another and not battle. I said my peace, now tell me to get my newbie butt out of here. :biggrin: Congrats on the insane times to both of you.

You might want to re read the thread heading, looks like YOU called me out. I am not worried about running your consistent hi 8 sec car, the low 8 sec pass was a hail mary pass followed by a blow up and never backed up. I heard a lot of time and junk was spent on the freshen up, how did things go for you at Norwalk this year?

This race was set up as a street race go read lonnies v8 hater thread. When you grow a set of balls maybe we can get this race off street or track. I will keep an eye out for a GN wearing a set of training wheels at the local cruise spots to...Shut Me Up! LOL!!!!

Looks like he is ready to do it at the track!

What is the word?

Looks like he is ready to do it at the track!

What is the word?

I can make any Wed night at Norwalk and at least two Fridays in July. If going to Milan it would have to be on a Sat.or Sun.

Come on Dave LMK when you want to go to the track, its not like we are asking you to show up to a Buick race:eek:

BTW Dave, what EXACTLY do you plan on racing with other than your mouth?:confused:

I broke a rocker shaft adjusting the valves at Norwalk this year. It was stupidity and my fault, **** happens right Dave?

FYI for the record in 2009 I made least 40 full passes with that car and I dont know how many half passes in testing. That year I raced at Norwalk 5 times, Beach Bend, Edgewater, Atco, Columbus, PRP, QCR and Milan all on the same motor all in one season. Of all the seasons I raced that car 2009 was by far the most prolific.

Most of those passes where 8.50 or faster range and at least 10 in the 8.20's and over 170mph. I believe I had 3 in the 8 teens at 2 different (PRP and Edegewater) tracks and with plenty of video and timeslips posted on the board and on the net.

Care to share some video and time slips from you "8 sec 109 motor" runs? I am sure we would all like to see them.

Well... I Done With This!

Well... I knew I shouldn't have got sucked into this! But I did, and that's MY fault! I'm not going to continue making childish remaks back an forth to someone I barely know, for reasons that are only hear say for me at best! The thing is, I LOVE my new car, and really don't care if your car is faster or not! It's not like IF we race, the looser is all of a sudden going to HATE his car, or think any less of it!! The way I look at it, we both have pretty AWESOME cars and live in the same area, so why should we be fighting? Hell, maybe we can even help each other out at some point in the future? As for me, I'm done with this!! I hope Top Gun continues to run well, and good luck with the LS car!

I can make any Wed night at Norwalk and at least two Fridays in July. If going to Milan it would have to be on a Sat.or Sun.

Come on Dave LMK when you want to go to the track, its not like we are asking you to show up to a Buick race:eek:

BTW Dave, what EXACTLY do you plan on racing with other than your mouth?:confused:

I broke a rocker shaft adjusting the valves at Norwalk this year. It was stupidity and my fault, **** happens right Dave?

FYI for the record in 2009 I made least 40 full passes with that car and I dont know how many half passes in testing. That year I raced at Norwalk 5 times, Beach Bend, Edgewater, Atco, Columbus, PRP, QCR and Milan all on the same motor all in one season. Of all the seasons I raced that car 2009 was by far the most prolific.

Most of those passes where 8.50 or faster range and at least 10 in the 8.20's and over 170mph. I believe I had 3 in the 8 teens at 2 different (PRP and Edegewater) tracks and with plenty of video and timeslips posted on the board and on the net.

Care to share some video and time slips from you "8 sec 109 motor" runs? I am sure we would all like to see them.

No need for the Big "sell job" to me, you already pulled that one off with the new owner! :biggrin:

How many TSO wins did you pull off with that Big Stick? Let me guess...NONE!
I am not worried about you or the new owner behind the wheel, as that car has not won a race. Right?

Lets do Milan tomorrow Saturday like you said. Weather is going to be great! Let the excuses begin...again!