You can type here any text you want

Cam Choice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AKTURBOTA

Just wondering what the preferred roller cam choice would be for my TTA that is going to have the following upgrades:

4.1 liter "291" block.
8.0 to 1 J&E pistons with "515" heads probably between 8.5 to 8.7 to one ultimate compression ratio.
Larger stainless steel valves in ported "515" heads.
All the other mods are included in my signiture

I would like to run low elevens to high ten on relatively low boost levels (18 to 20 PSI) and have a smooth idle too. Am I asking for alot?

Got a brand new set of harland sharp roller rockers I might be wanting to sell if your interested. Jicaju

My roller cam stuff is all Comp.

Idle with a good tune is almost no different than stock.

Running a PT-67, Champion CNC heads and intake, etc and so forth and more etc. lol

Had same goals as you, I want to get 10's on pump gas when I get it dialed in and my tranny issue resolved.

later
Jeremy

I was going to PM you guys but I'm computer illiterate. These are 1.6 ratio for the TTA heads. I'm asking $360.00 shipped to your door. They are brand new still package like they came. Call me if your interested at 336-682-3232 thanks Mike.

Hey Gary:

Who's going to tune your car for you and what fuel management set up are you running?

Jason

Back