You can type here any text you want

Can you add bigger injectors w/o chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GoldHawg

I want to replace my stock 110k injectors w/larger injectors (up to maybe the 60lb mototrons), and wondered if I could do so w/o replacing the chip. I plan on eventually adding alky, and I'd just like to wait until I have that to replace the chip. Obviously w/o a chip I would not get any performance benefit from the larger injectors, but would it even run right? I don't want to wait to do the injectors/alky the same time cuz I need new injectors now, but am hoping not to do the chip twice.

thx

TurboTweak

Eric cuts you a discount if you get both the 60 motrons and chip from him. Think the chip comes out to only 50 bucks when you buy the combo deal. Goldhawk you don't want to mess with a stock chip with 60's. My best friend Lee has some 50's with the "correct chip"(PTE alky chip think Harry H did the chip ) if your interested for only 200 buckaroos plus shipping. He recently upgraded to 80's and and a 67 turbo. Thats a good price and by the way they are flow-matched injectors. That will get you into Razor's awesome meth kit/50lb. injectors/PTE alky chip for 7 Benjamins.. A savings of at least $200..

Back