cannot open turbobuick.com site

. . . . I may try reinstalling app but I would never consider resetting my phone lol
Lol. I would not advise resetting the phone. I decided to reset because there were other issues with the phone. FWIW I have tmobile.

Techy people on staff please read!!

Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. No difference. I absolutely cannot access TB when on the mobile Verizon network. As soon as I switch my phone to a wifi source the app as well as webpage loads. When trying to load the webpage I get a DNS lookup error. All other online functions of my phone work via the Verizon network.

iPad, multiple computers, laptops, netbook, ultrabook and phone all work via wifi (real networks not mobile). However if I use my Verizon phone as a wifi source (create a hotspot) I cannot access TB through any of the previously mentioned devices. This tells me the troubles (at least in my case) are related to the Verizon ISP / mobile 4G LTE and (yes I've tried both) 3G networks.

Could something have happened where our mobile ISP's have blacklisted TB?

Does anybody that actually works on these problems read these posts? Just an acknowledgement would make me breathe easier. I know.....it's only turbobuick.com but man, this is such an important part of my life! Lol

I hope they read it too :( I forum all day long hah, this is the only one I have connectivity issues with.

First Sony now this? It's the Koreans! Or some pimple faced kid from the Ukraine

I also have problems. Verizon iPhone 5s with Tapatalk.

On a side note, this Tapatalk app blows. Constantly changing format and making it more difficult to navigate and read.

I also have problems. Verizon iPhone 5s with Tapatalk.

On a side note, this Tapatalk app blows. Constantly changing format and making it more difficult to navigate and read.
Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

79770eb29b5cde2e398039c5b0a14ea0.jpg

Fail!

Bison I get the same error message sometimes. To resolve I typically have to shut the application down completely and reload.

Bison I get the same error message sometimes. To resolve I typically have to shut the application down completely and reload.
I've done that and even reinstalled with no consistent result. Seems like a server problem. Everything else works every time.

I was having problems getting on with my home pc .No problem with work computer . I had IT guy log on my home pc and he found a Trojan Horse and I dont meen condoms . I have no problems now. I dont have one of them fancy schmancy I phones yet

Trojan won't kill turbobuick unless its messing with DNS to do whatever its programmed to do, slim chance it would mess with DNS. It comes and goes so likely just wait a little and should crash again hopefully :)

I'm now in a different city, same laptop but different network/provider/DNS/router/etc.., see if it crashes in the next few days.

I have the same problem as another member mentioned. I can access most the day no problem, hit about 6:00 pm, no access and remains that way till sometime over night as I can get on again in the morning when I wake up.

Same problem here. Running Windows XP with Chrome, if that matters at all. Seems to be ok today so far.

Update: After weeks of getting "sever error" messages at various times throughout the day/night, I've been able to get on anytime I wanted to for the last few days (y) Haven't changed a thing on my end. Anybody else seeing improvement?

I've been able to access via the Verizon Mobil network and knock on wood its all been great the last few days