can't get cam sensor set right

Correct sorry. The dot should be lined up with the notch that is on the platform that the cam sensor cap sits on. Which is the back of the cap, not the pigtail harness.
Yes that's what I've been doing, well going to start looing at fuses, injector pulse, crank sensor, Thanks

This pic helped me do mine.
891d096fba41dd1b5af23da35146384c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Okay so you are positive you are on the COMPRESSION stroke of the number 1 cylinder? Double check. So you are at Top Dead Center or #1 then you would go about 1.25” past TDC . Drop the cam sensor in with the window facing the drivers side while making sure you ingauge the oil pump .after that u put the cap on and rotate it clockwise till the light goes off then back till it just turns on and lock it down and it’s set . If you follow exactly what I have written your cam sensor will be set . The number one thing people get wrong is the COMPRESSION stroke of #1 cylinder

I think your wright, here are my scan master readings.

AF 04
L8 00
BAT. 12.0
INE 128
BL 128
MPH 00
CLE 65
AE5 66
R 000
TPS .30
IAC 140
CC 00
NAL OO
These readings are with key on engine off and cold. Thanks Dank
Well your TPS is low and should be set to .42 with the key on motor off and you set it by moving the actual tps NOT by the one screw that would open or close your throttle blade.

other then that everything else looks okay from what I can recall

Another trick to finding the right stroke for tdc #1 compression if you have a SLIC and the belt is on, by yourself, and most of the spark plugs are out, is to put a socket on the alternator with left hand and rotate engine using right finger to feel air come out of the #1 spark plug hole. Then rotate a couple deg back/fwd to 0* on the timing mark.

I've taken an old spark plug and knocked out the electrode and put a tiny balloon on the end of it. Works great if you're working by yourself and its easy to see that balloon inflate on the compression stroke while turning the motor over by hand.

I've taken an old spark plug and knocked out the electrode and put a tiny balloon on the end of it. Works great if you're working by yourself and its easy to see that balloon inflate on the compression stroke while turning the motor over by hand.
Thanks another thing to add. I have an injector pulse on the drivers side and not on the passenger side

Any luck Dennis?
No I just finished installing the can sensor. I will try and start the car Saturday. I have taken out my can sensor before, I cant seem to get this wright. Looking at the plugs black and wet with gas. The car will back fire, My inlet butter fly valve is set .30 volts it looks like its completely closed. I wonder if that has anything to with issue. Thanks for checking on me, still need help.