Car Audio Products Here!

Anxiety is killing me! Lets see the kits! A suggestion maybe do a kit with stock head unit and line level adaptors or digital sound processor like clean sweep

interested in a setup....

all matching components, nothing to much. just better than orig,

if I can't go fast, why can't I sound good?

We are now carrying a FULL line of audio products through a friend of mine.

If you need anything for your car audio needs send me a PM and I will get it priced out for you.

We can get anything you want, with the exception of JL. I can get it but you will not have the JL warranty:frown:

Head Units, speakers, amps, kickers, alarms, you name it we sale it...

I hope to work up some TR specific packages for you guys soon. I am going to get EXPERT :cool: help on a few different packages for our cars...

East Coast Audio!

get me a price on a cross over or EQ that does both jobs (EQ+Cross over)
The unit will be mounted in the trunk (NOT THE DASH)
i have been contemplating something like this Amazon.com: Kicker 03KX3 3-Way Active Crossover

We are now carrying a FULL line of audio products through a friend of mine.

If you need anything for your car audio needs send me a PM and I will get it priced out for you.

We can get anything you want, with the exception of JL. I can get it but you will not have the JL warranty:frown:

Head Units, speakers, amps, kickers, alarms, you name it we sale it...

I hope to work up some TR specific packages for you guys soon. I am going to get EXPERT :cool: help on a few different packages for our cars...

East Coast Audio!

I want to retain the stock radio which is the concert sound 2. Both the door and rear speakers have been removed by the previous owner. The two front dash speakers are jbl 4 ohm speakers (gto-328). Can you supply the door and rear speakers the would be compatible with the front dash speakers?
Gary