Car Cover for TTA ?

Lynn D. Brown

Hey guys,

My old cover disappeared, and I need a new one. Some of my old covers weathered badly and fell apart.

Anybody know where I can get a top quality one for the best price ?

I bought mine from car motorsports... afetr some years it ripped.. I contacted them.. they got an RA.. and a new one came from their supplier.

Their covers have a lifetime warranty.

I bought mine from car motorsports... afetr some years it ripped.. I contacted them.. they got an RA.. and a new one came from their supplier.

Their covers have a lifetime warranty.

Same here...I have had the Car Motorsport cover for 4 years...the 1st one ripped in the back along the seam over the deck lid the 1st winter I had it. Some ice formed and pretty sure that is what caused the tear. Called Car and they replaced it...it did take about 2 months to get the replacement since it was out of stock but never the less it was replaced for free. My car has set out all winter long in my drive and in the spring when I pulled the cover off it looked like I just washed it. Nice cover if you are looking for a weather proof light weight cover...not so good for a inside cover where you may be looking for some padding since it is very thin. Great to take on trips...when folded up it nearly fits in a small lunch bag. Don't bother with the custom embroidery if it is going to set out side...it will fade very fast and look like crap...looks cool when new but save your money on that option.

Car Motorsports - Car Covers

I have a Wolf custom fit for the Fiero, very nice as well and provides some nice padding and very soft but very bulky when folded up...it is huge.

-Scott

I also have a Wolf cover, in the Evolution 4 fabric. It is a little thicker than the Noah, I believe carries the same warranty and was a bit less expensive as well.
The Evolution fabric wears well. I have had a few over the years.