Car stolen in Milwaukee

turbowrenchhead

Drive like you stole it!
Just letting people know my 84 wh1 was stolen in october of 05. I filed a police report but I'm sure the milwaukee police dept won't do anything about it. I had alot of specality parts on the vehicle. I have some pics in the link in my sig. If anyone has info please contact me.

That SUCKS! That was one BAD @$$ looking set-up.
I am far away but will keep an eye out on the net etc.
It continuesly amazes me how MF steal these cars and, with as active a communitiy as this is, lots of them don't get located. Must be going somewhere out of country.
Anyway, sorry to hear.

I'll keep an eye out, i'm in the Lake Geneva area and the Rock county area a lot. Hopefully it shows up and you can kill those MF ers. :mad:

Grumpy said:
your car was stolen in Oct and your posting it now :rolleyes: :confused:
Maybe the trauma from the theft of his Buick drove him to suicide. Perhaps he has just awakened from a coma that was caused by his botched attempt to end it all. :confused:

I have had alot of caios in my life lately. Had a kid, changed careers and started a busines. If anyone wants tropical fish call me or check out my website, affordableaquariums.biz. Loseing the car just made it worse. My ins doesn't cover theft so I lost everything. Till now I didn't even want to look at anything related to it includeing this site. I felt that I would never hear anything about it being recovered so I gave up right from the start. But I realized I still had some parts left over so I need to get rid of them so I came here to post.

"Had a kid, changed careers and started a busines."
:eek:
That'll push you off the top of the stress scale. Had similar experiences years ago along with a few more stress items. Thought I handled it just fine. However a psyhcologist (sp) that worked at my place of employment came to see me after I had filled out a questionaire that we were required to fill out. She thought I should have been ready for the looney bin due to the stress-but I was OK with all of it. Life isn't always easy. Now, if someone had stolen my GN-I might still be in a padded room somewhere. :eek:
Sorry about the car.