Car stolen this morning, South NJ

87owner

87 GN with riken GNX rims. PLate #: NMP10Z, hope a few of you see this post before it gets moved. THANKS

:mad: Sorry to hear that! Hope someone spots it before any damage can be done to it. Mine disappeared w/o a trace back in 88 from parsippany, nj. :mad:

BTW did you anouce it on t6p.com? got a few jersey boys on that sight! :biggrin:

SHADOWII said:
BTW did you anouce it on t6p.com? got a few jersey boys on that sight! :biggrin:

THANKS MAN....I saw thatyou posted it over there for me.

Ill keep my eyes posted... im in blackwood/williamstown today... where was it stolen from?

Phil

It was taken from Route 47 (Delsea Drive) in Rio Grande, NJ 08242. It's in cape may county. I was thinking of looking around the Wiliamstown or Atco area myself. I used to live up that way and there are tons of places that have GN's and pieces of these cars all over the place. THANKS

mine was stolen from south nj "lindenwold" also a couple years ago they found it in camden with no interior motor and trans might want to search there. i found a guy who had parts and thoughts on the other people who helped "atco people" and cops would do nothing. hope you have better luck then me. i will keep a eye out

I work in Trenton, NJ. I'll keep an eye out, I drive my GN to work most of the time. I can't even imagine what I'd do if it got stolen. That plain sucks :mad:

I am over in somerdale/magnolia/stratford area def keep a look out. Sorry about the loss. best of luck..

I commute between Cherry Hill and Manchester, NJ via Rte 70 everyday. I'll keep a lookout.

Best of luck to you, I had a GN stolen way back in 1990 so I know how you feel.