Carbon Fiber Valve covers

The console bottom would be freaking sweet.
A few others off teh top of my head, some will probably be just too costly.

Radiator hold down, core support, Power steering reservoir bracket, relay cover/bracket on pass side, cruise control bracket,

I know who could design and produce just about anything CF

I dealt with a Company not to long ago VTSRacing.com, although their website doesn't have CF parts, after talking with them and having them build my custom intercooler and H/E for my SVT Cobra and Lightning (Awesome by the way) I developed quite a re-pore with their engineer Stephen.

After talking with him for a while he mentioned that they have access to a full CF facility through his buddy and they can produce custom and production parts if someone needed them. If their quality and performance that I have experienced first hand are any indicator then I would say that the CF parts that they designed or produced would be very above par.

I know that his buddy specializes in interiors and race bodies for some German company whom they produce for exclusively. However he said that he has produced parts for individuals and for companies since he does all of the leg work and his buddy just produces the designed parts.

I just cam across this thread and I thought with all of you guys interested in different parts then these guys might be able to get you squared away. I know that their intercoolers are just about the baddest thing I have ever seen. Oh and what is cooler than that is they will design and produce any configuration of A/A or A/W intercooler, Custom Radiators & custom silicone hoses and couplers (with a damn LIFETIME warranty!) that you can come up with and they dot try to charge you $2000 like Spearco, Garrett or anyone else that I have gotten quotes from.

Good luck to all of you with the CF parts. I hope this information helps you guys to improve even further on your BAD ASS GN's & Regals! (a personal favorite of mine)

Here is that companies contact information:

Stephen Forrest
Division Manager
Research & Development
VelocityTurboSystems, LLC
VTSRacing.com
VelocityTurboSystems.com
(919) 239-4672 10am-8pm EST Mon-Sat

Depending on how many people wanted them. A preliminary estimate would be anywhere from $700-$1000. That being said a fiberglass hood goes for around $400 and alot of work is needed for them to look presentable. The CF hood would be top quality and a show quality piece direct to your door. This estimate is give or take cause I have done the calculations yet.
I would be interested in a bolt on, high quality CF hood & rear deck lid as well.

For those of you looking for the "look" of carbon fiber, there's a company that works with us that does all the vehicle wraps for our racing, nascar, and a whle other slew of vehicles.

They have an absolute bad-a$$ CF wrap that would fool the best of us. We will be having a 599 wrapped completely in CF in the very near future. I can get you a sample if you want.

Another option is to have your VC's sent to them and have them wrapped. I can get you a lil' discount :biggrin:

I will see if I can find a couple of photo's of their CF stuff.

Dan