You can type here any text you want

CAT Cranks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Weber Racing did my motor and knew what they needed to do with the Cat crank. Also I know DLS offers the Cat cranks so they can't all be that bad.;)
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/engine-tech/231459-cat-products-have-you-used-them.html

Just wanted to clarify some thing. DLS does not stock CAT cranks. His stroker kit contains a BA performance crank.

I have stroker crank from DLS and it came with a woodruff key in it. The crank needed no additional machine work.

Just wanted to clarify some thing. DLS does not stock CAT cranks. His stroker kit contains a BA performance crank.

I have stroker crank from DLS and it came with a woodruff key in it. The crank needed no additional machine work.

Ok thanks for the clarification...I must've been thinking of somebody else.:o

Im sure its exterally(99.9%sure) balanced crank so you'll need a BHJ neutral balanced balancer and JW or Cat neutral balanced flywheel .Cat's cheaper

It think you've got it backwards. Internal balanced cranks need the neutral aftermarket balancers and flex-plates. External balance uses the stock style stuff. :) Most of the aftermarket cranks are the internal balance type except for Eagle who does make an external balance version, but no stroker from them yet :(.

It think you've got it backwards. Internal balanced cranks need the neutral aftermarket balancers and flex-plates. External balance uses the stock style stuff. :) Most of the aftermarket cranks are the internal balance type except for Eagle who does make an external balance version, but no stroker from them yet :(.

your right Sleeper my bad its been a year since i had my done brain fart....;)

Back