You can type here any text you want

Cayman S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
I was rolling down the road behind this guy in his Porsche Cayman S, and he showed off a little so I figured he might be onto me....maybe he saw that 100cars you have to drive episode....

I ended up at a light behind him. When the light turned green, he rolled into it and then got on it hard, so I went with him. By the time I hit 75, I was already passing him.
Sorry, Biff...go home to your trophy wife!

Gotta say....I'm loving the new alky kit and higher boost. I'm only at 18lbs right now, but after I install my Big Mouth cold air kit, Hooker exhaust and have Lou Czarnota do a little maintenance this week, I'm gonna add a little more boost and continue to enjoy the smileage that boost can bring.:D

Turn the boost up, man. What psi is your TT chip rated for? My GN could live at that FOREVER as it sits right now, and Im running 009 injectors. Just wait till you put a good downpipe on the car... Your's is still stock, correct? When I did the THDP on my GN, it was night and day. Talk about waking a car up!

Im at ~24psi on 93/alchy with 24°/23° defaults:eek: in the TT chip. If it were me Id start tuning the car a bit, but I digress. Im finally gonna call Summit and order my Comp 980s today.:biggrin:

Nice kill too. I had a guy in a ZR-1 that didnt want to play a while back...:frown:

I tried higher boost, but the direct scan wasn't showing any pick up in 8th mile mph, so I think I need to get the cold air kit and hooker cat back on there to get all the major restrictions out of the way...probably due to replace the original cat too....

The down pipe is on the list but not in the current budget, so...

My chip is set for 18-22lbs. I'll crank her up some more once I bolt this stuff on and have Lou do the valve springs, timing gears real main seal and pan gasket...and give the GN a blessing of good health

;-)

I tried higher boost, but the direct scan wasn't showing any pick up in 8th mile mph, so I think I need to get the cold air kit and hooker cat back on there to get all the major restrictions out of the way...probably due to replace the original cat too....

The down pipe is on the list but not in the current budget, so...

My chip is set for 18-22lbs. I'll crank her up some more once I bolt this stuff on and have Lou do the valve springs, timing gears real main seal and pan gasket...and give the GN a blessing of good health

;-)

Once you get your boost over 20 and your timing around 24 or so things really pick up :biggrin:

great kill, man. heh, I love the list of supercar kills in this forum... viper, gallardo, 911 turbo, Cayman S, db-7 vantage, c6 zo-6... the list goes on. Keep it up guys!

great kill, man. heh, I love the list of supercar kills in this forum... viper, gallardo, 911 turbo, Cayman S, db-7 vantage, c6 zo-6... the list goes on. Keep it up guys!

Agreed. Its cool. There might another one on this list if that cocky ass kid keeps revving his M5 at me :rolleyes:

Hey Chicken, you guys have E-85 is So-Cal yet?? Oh yeah, tell Lou he aint getting his playboys back haha :biggrin:

Back