Center support needle bearings

Buickxtc

I have PTS Xtreme Low/Reverse center support and O/D center support with needle thrust bearing in my '86 T-Type. Now that transmission needs to be rebuilt and I like to put new bearings for that. Can anyone tell where I can order those bearings ?`
I live in Europe and it's hard to find those bearings from local bearing suppliers. A friend of mine who lives in the states also tried to order those from PTS Xtreme for me, but they told that they don't sell those separately.

bearings

You have their trans and it needs a rebuild and they won/t sell you the bearings? Now that makes me want to jump right out buy all my stuff from them. Check the current roller bearings in the trans and see if some of them will interchange.

Buickxtc, I spoke with your friend when he called and was unaware that you already had a PTS l/r center support. My concern when speaking with him was that we don't just outright sell the bearings because the carrier needs machine work when done. Since you already have the part, we can supply you with the bearing to use. Sorry for the mis communication on this, but we will be able to handle it for you if you wish.

Thanks Mark