Charlotte Autofair Sept 15

If anybody needs to toast their deli sandwich, you now know which cars can handle the heat:tongue:
We have 1 spot open if anyone knows somebody they can draft at the last minute. All else fails maybe someone will drive their car/truck to the show and we can slap a pass on them like last show with the black Ty.
I still gotta go change out my air dam....procrastinating here.....

Seems like engine baking has been prefected by Kevin, so let's also implement plan "B". We'll need Korey's lawn tractor and with some late nights and help from the Highly Trained Gerbil team, we'll have "Hot Air Easy Bake Oven and Lawn Care System". I think that's HAEBOLCS

Bwahahahahahaha

the tractor's broke down again so it can't come it might blow up on the side of I-85 i propably can go 5mph so it could probably kill the hotair GN;) .i'm not going to give any names :rolleyes: but we do have something to put in your engine bay.

Well, I guess since I can't find a big enough mixing bowl and the lawn tractor is broken, we'll have to depend on mysterious plan "C".

Hope you guys don't mind paint fumes, still have a little detail work left to do......

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 134
My "Big Old Butt" a little detail work. :eek: That's a "Butt Load" of detail work. Bring in primer, there's always next spring.:rolleyes:

My "Big Old Butt" a little detail work. :eek: That's a "Butt Load" of detail work. Bring in primer, there's always next spring.:rolleyes:

Nahhhh, little touch up paint, some pinstriping and a dash of armor all....no problem mon!

Your "big ole' butt" is gonne be in for a shock....oh ye of little faith.....

Aww Yes, these pictures bring back memories of a certain downpipe accident I had not too long ago.

what time are we meeting at Cracker Barrel and at McDonald?
Conrad

Truck broken into at autofair

I went today ,it rained off an on still seen alot of nice cars. 1 86GN and 2 87's. We parked in the rock section of parking lot where you walk over the main road to enter the track. Walking back to the truck I noticed my brothers drivers side door was open:mad: Well someone poped the lock on his truck opend the door and took some $$$$ and a new Glock 40 out of his center console. I flaged a cop who was sitting further back in the parking lot to find out this was the 3rd Vehicle to be broken into. So beware

That stinks that some lowlife would break into his truck. At least we'll be with our cars, or at least some of us will be with the cars for the day