Chicago Trading post II

Theres a good chance Im going to need a water pump pulley. Anyone have one laying around that they don't need?

WTB JUNK

Hey guys,

Looking for the rubber/fiber/whatever material they are/ radiator block off panels. I would buy the aluminum ones, but mine will require extensive modification, so I'd prefer some halfway decent condition stock ones. hardware would also be nice to have. (trying to get the engine temperatures down)

Also, need a Black, drivers side manual seat hinge cover.

Could also use some gauge bezel clips (the ones on the back of the radio/ cluster bezel, little metal pieces)

Also looking for the oil cooler adapter and stuff to put one back onto the car... NO LINES needed/wanted (unless its got some long braided stainless deals on it already)

a good, clean, non leaking Alky tank (coolant bottle) I might be interested in as well.

I'll post more if I think of it.

Thank you!!!

-Dennis

WTB JUNK

Hey guys,

Looking for the rubber/fiber/whatever material they are/ radiator block off panels. I would buy the aluminum ones, but mine will require extensive modification, so I'd prefer some halfway decent condition stock ones. hardware would also be nice to have. (trying to get the engine temperatures down)

Also, need a Black, drivers side manual seat hinge cover.

Could also use some gauge bezel clips (the ones on the back of the radio/ cluster bezel, little metal pieces)

Also looking for the oil cooler adapter and stuff to put one back onto the car... NO LINES needed/wanted (unless its got some long braided stainless deals on it already)

a good, clean, non leaking Alky tank (coolant bottle) I might be interested in as well.

I'll post more if I think of it.

Thank you!!!

-Dennis
i got an oil cooler.. hit me up, maybe lukes tonight?

Yeah Lukes tonight, I'll be there.

Got any radiator block off panels? I really want the car to start cooling itself properly...

looking for a pair a inner tubes for 28 x9 slicks. trying to get anouther race out of them. MWBC

Maybe this weekend george. Will these work in the 28 inch slicks. Or hell i can try em. Are you going to mwbc on saturday or sunday. If sat you want to meet up on the highway and follow eachother.

Maybe this weekend george. Will these work in the 28 inch slicks. Or hell i can try em. Are you going to mwbc on saturday or sunday. If sat you want to meet up on the highway and follow eachother.

Hey Rich. The tubes should fit. The only thing is they need a bigger hole in the rim for the valve stim. Thats why I didn't use them. Didn't want to ream the hole out on my prostars so mounted mine tubeless. I'm comeing to Manteno sat to get racegas so I'll drop them off at your place. I'll loan them to you. Use them till you get new tires or whatever. I drive over to Elkhart on fri afternoon and stay in the campground. It's only a couple blocks from the rootbeer stand for the meet and greet. Kind of neat to fill a old 60's style drivein with a bunch of Buicks. George.

Thanks George, Let me know what you like to drink and ill bring it with me on saturday. I'll Pm my number to you if you forget where i live.

I need a Precision plenum, does anyone have one they'd part with? Can pick up around the Naperville/Plainfield area!

Does anyone have a used pair of 28x9 slicks i can buy for the mwbc. I just found my left one has cord showing. Im hoping my buddy lets me use his but he is going out of town tommorrow so there is a chance i wont be able to get them.. Im on the south side and work in Gary Indiana. Thanks.

Does anyone have a used pair of 28x9 slicks i can buy for the mwbc. I just found my left one has cord showing. Im hoping my buddy lets me use his but he is going out of town tommorrow so there is a chance i wont be able to get them.. Im on the south side and work in Gary Indiana. Thanks.

I know of some with only three passes on them from two weeks ago. The owner wants $300

Thanks, i did get ahold of my buddy in Indiana and he is letting me borrow his for the weekend. Thanks

WHEELS : Still have a set of centerline warrior wheels. Rear tires still installed, fronts have no tires. The wheels are in excellent shape and are with center caps. Fit on GN with no modifications or spacers. Fronts are 15X4, rear are 15X8.5. Looking to trade for a set of stock GN wheels in nice shape.

EXHAUST : My GN currently has a 3" single shot ATR cat back exhaust with pitbull muffler.... considering trading for a quieter system. If someone else is looking for this exhaust and has something nice in good shape let me know-

Also have the following available for trade:
Gen6 DFI with adapter harness.
Greddy ProFec B turbo controller
precision 71GTQ turbo that needs rebuild (worked perfectly when it came off my GN a few months ago, but does need to be rebuilt)
(1) pair of 28X10.5 slicks with tubes from last season have probably 20 passes, about 40% life left.

Parts im looking for:
Single piece front air dam (same as what I have on my white car)
Stock GN wheels (as mentioned above)
Nice grey dashboard speaker grill cover piece (the long one against the windsheild mine is cracked)

Cliff

Looking for a low boost adj. actuator and an audible knock sensor. Located on the South Side. Trying to save myslef a drive to Casper's if I can.

Finally got some miles on the new motor and want to start tuning and I can't keep the boost under 21lbs with the HD actuator and RJC conroller. Let me know what you got and how much? Thanks

I have some center caps that are in decent shape. Pm me if interested. Special edition with the turbo 9 emblem. :biggrin:

IMG_0579.jpg

I also have a TT 5.6 chip for 50's and Alky. I'll never need it so I'll take whatever is reasonable. PM me if interested.