Chicagoland?

50+?...the driveway and lawn could fit a lot of cars 40 maybe?...maybe not 50, but there are at least a couple neighbors I haven't pissed off yet :)....A few neighbors have crazy long driveways so I'm sure we would have no problem fitting 50 cars...No bs I would be more than happy to host a party...The buick community has helped me out more than I could ever have believed and I would love to give something back...Somehow my parents think they owe me for stopping by and helping them out with stuff :eek: ....gotta love'em....years and years of helping me and they seem to feel guilty or something when I help them out...anyway their pool hardly gets used anymore so I am sure they wouldn't mind as long as no one gets too nutty...bad news though...Only one Jason is allowed on their premises at a time ;) Google Maps

edit: so apparently I don't know how to link a map properly, but the address is 7425 Prescott Lane Countryside IL for those who want to view...Less than 2 miles to 2 major highways (2-94 and I-55)...and not too much farther to 88...ANYONE ELSE POSSIBLY INTERESTED?

I would think it would be a great place to have the Meet! If you are serious, please make another post in the MidWest Section for the 2010 MidWest Meet. I do appreciate you stepping up to the plate. Those of us who have already hosted the Meets will also step up and help you out as much as we can. I really doesnt take much effort, just organizing and coming up with fun ideas. We wil talk more once there is a 2010 Midwest Meet post! Thanks! -----Jeremy

the Schedule thats listed is using held by Chicagoland Chapter GSCA members ,which i ended up going to last year instead of going with the guys here.

Im thinking :eek:since July 11 is a Schedule date we should make this also a midwest meet as well:biggrin:from the looks of the pictures of last years midwest meet their were about 25 to 30 cars and from what i can remember i think the club had about 16 cars or so:D

i recommend to have 2 meets like last year.Theraf8100 just figure out all the details:biggrin:for the one you want to run,cause im in.

Chicagoland Chapter GSCA We're a performance Buick club that caters to GS/Skylarks/Rivieras/GN/GNX/T-Types. A good portion of the guys above are members, or have been in the past. We just had a meeting in Glenview last Saturday at a car detailer that showed us how to keep the black beauties looking good. Diaz 87 was there....
I'm not pushing you to join but you can check out the website for stuff to do. Hope we see you at something!

Ok, This link continually screws up my computer. So I searched and found this one. Is this correct?

Chicagoland Home Page NEW

Ok...ChrisK's offer and Volo of course sound incredible to me. I am minutes from Mundelein and 20 minutes from Volo.:wink:

My GN rests in Prospect Hts

There is a Midwest Area in the Regional Section you can chat with the Chitown GN's in. ;)