Chicagoland?

Dr. Boost, didn't you witness a 1985 Buick Grand National with a 63mm turbo, stock ECM and Dutt Neck stock intercooler repeatedly hammer a white Turbo Regal on North Ave in the Elmhurst area after leaving a cruise night? Would you also agree this would be considered a stipping of the before mentioned title from the owner/operator of the white Regal(brer rabbit)?

So here's something to consider - our race director Joe is kicking around the idea of moving the Sept. 12 race date to Saturday, the 11th. There would still be a B-O-P race day on the 12th, so it could be a weekend of racing if you want. Or have the Midwest meet on Sunday. Just some ideas being kicked around....

So here's something to consider - our race director Joe is kicking around the idea of moving the Sept. 12 race date to Saturday, the 11th. There would still be a B-O-P race day on the 12th, so it could be a weekend of racing if you want. Or have the Midwest meet on Sunday. Just some ideas being kicked around....

Shari, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prasad:D

Dr. Boost, didn't you witness a 1985 Buick Grand National with a 63mm turbo, stock ECM and Dutt Neck stock intercooler repeatedly hammer a white Turbo Regal on North Ave in the Elmhurst area after leaving a cruise night? Would you also agree this would be considered a stipping of the before mentioned title from the owner/operator of the white Regal(brer rabbit)?

i have dark tint on my rear windows, so i cannot witness anything from my rearview. But i suppose that may have happened