CK's AOD transmission

Warp6

Mine since '92
Alright, who's got one? I want to hear more about it. Performance, installation ease, reliability. I just talked to Chris a few minutes ago (nice guy) and he was telling me about it. I'd like to hear from some users. Thanks, Craig

Its A Shame No One Is Replying.anyhow If You Decide To Go With One We Wil Stand Behind It 100 Percent.aod Or 2004r.

Thanks Chris. Question, does it use the stock shifter? I hope so. How about the throttle bracket under the hood. Does everything hook up to it okay without modification? Thanks, Craig

it is under gmaodhybrid on the homepage 3500 with converter and brake.there is a car on the link w/750 rwhp.

aod

i have one going into my stage 2 car it should be done in a couple of month .

This is TurboTGirls Son, I have had CK Tranmission in my car for over a year and loved it. I've had a few personal problems with it and Chris's customer service is awsome. Like he said he has always stood behind his gaurntee to fix any problems. Absolutly a good guy to deal with.

Ck Performance

I also use CK AND HE IS GREAT GUY.AND STANDS BEHIND HIS WORK.AND IS
AN HONEST GUY.

I decided to go with Bruce's killer competition with all the goodies. Thanks for all the help Chris and Bruce. I can't wait to get this thing installed!