You can type here any text you want

Classic Fast Graph Temps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboBuRick

Staff member
Does anyone know a way to configure the temperatures on the air temp and coolant temp graph? I don't think I will need to monitor 12000* inlet temp. o_O

TIA

Rick

are you saying you're scaled to 1200 under temperature correction tables ?

should look like this
cts charts.jpg

It said 12000* at the top and 800* at the bottom of iat the scale. Now I just went back to try and snap a screenshot and the scale is normal. I don't get it.

BTW this is CCom wp software.

Its a offline software bug, Ive seen this before.

Roger that,

I was thinking it was something to do with downloaded version.

Now the problem I have, it won't let me save my work. :mad:

RL

It wont let you save your work since you need to connect to the ecu, did you re-install the software. What is the exact version your using?

It was letting me save before. :confused: Not by my laptop but I got it from the fuelairspark website.

It was letting me save before. :confused: Not by my laptop but I got it from the fuelairspark website.

Hi Rick

Until a downloaded and installed C-Com software is connected to it's respective Classic or XFI box it is in demonstration mode and will not let you save. If you copy over the files from the Config sub-directory the demonstration mode will now be converter with full rights.

Hi Rick

Until a downloaded and installed C-Com software is connected to it's respective Classic or XFI box it is in demonstration mode and will not let you save. If you copy over the files from the Config sub-directory the demonstration mode will now be converter with full rights.

how do you copy over the files from the config sub directory?

through windows open folder ccom and find config and copy it , paste it to the new downloaded ccom
if your old copy had been connected the new copy will now operate as if it had been connected

how do you copy over the files from the config sub directory?

Do not attempt to do this if your version of software has been updated and your using a config folder from your previous version of software, as you can cause corruption in the program, and you would;nt want weird things going on...

Do not attempt to do this if your version of software has been updated and your using a config folder from your previous version of software, as you can cause corruption in the program, and you would;nt want weird things going on...

agreed, i just email the program folder and download it on another computer

Back