classic industries

jlat

hello people; I finally got my catalog from them for the Turbo Regal. It took a long time to get it and they sent me a Chevy one in error. It's nice to see a catalog like this as there has not been one available besides from some smaller outfits. Kirban has some books available and Spool Full has his fiberglass for sale in it. The prices for some things are pretty high. Just like the original Goodyear Eagle GT tire that came on the GN for $350.00 a pc.
Call them and order a catalog. Now it gives you another route to go.
IBBY

Being waiting as well for 2 months, maybe by you receiving yours, Classic Industries are shipping them out now.

Classic Industries is one of the oldest companies that has expanded into the Turbo Regal market and will be offering some of our parts as well we been buying from them for years

Like most suppliers we all sell to each other with a few exceptions.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Order rear floor pans from them, the pans were at my door in less than 2 weeks. Pretty good considering very large box shipped from California to Delaware.
Look to be very nice and appear to be a perfect fit. Haven't installed them yet.
Guess they have more parts than catalogs. Which isn't a bad thing.

Sent from my A621BL using Tapatalk

I was not impressed with them. Ordered rear drop springs for my wife's monte carlo. They told me they had them in stock and took 3 weeks to get them. I Called them on the 2nd week and asked them what was going on. They said they didn't get to that order yet. Wtf. Do they have only 1 person working there?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk