Cometic head gaskets cheap

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Ive have never seen comitics this cheap they are $50 a piece brand new just thought I would share !!
image.png

Good find.
It’s always worth having a spare.
That’s probably cheaper than then vendors pay.

D

one pair on the way.... tempted to buy 2 pairs! lol

thanks for the heads up Dank GN!

Ordered two sets from Summit yesterday and they price matched this deal....... I'm all for buying from vendors but in this case I couldn't pass it up.

Last edited:
The Cometics for 4.1's are the regular price at Jeg's right now, unfortunately.

The Cometics for 4.1's are the regular price at Jeg's right now, unfortunately.
Yep. Only 1 part number is on sale. Fortunately though it's the most common one to use for a 3.8 motor.

I wish the 060's were that cheap! I need a set but my CR is already 9.1:1 with the 060's and the 040's would make it even higher. So I guess I am stuck paying $250 for a new set of 060's instead of $100 for a set of 040's. Bummer.

Now that I'm stocked up...... they will probably replace these with a new improved version:rolleyes:

I wish the 060's were that cheap! I need a set but my CR is already 9.1:1 with the 060's and the 040's would make it even higher. So I guess I am stuck paying $250 for a new set of 060's instead of $100 for a set of 040's. Bummer.
from your sig you're on e85
i see your on irons but even still e85 would have no problem with the compression being bumped up and would actually welcome the bump

Put the .040's on it