Complete 3.8 Intercooled Turbo Buick Long Block-Fresh Rebuild-Tampa

tbirdv6

1986/1987 Turbobuick Long Block Motor
109 Block, 3.8
0 miles since rebuild (stock rebuild by nobody anyone knows)have paperwork but have to search for it
Has everything as you see in pics(minus ignition wires,coil pack, ignition module,& turbo)

Will ship for additional $75 , but your responsible for freight charges

Will accept Paypal (you pay the fees)
$1600 or best offer
100_0449.jpg
100_0450.jpg
100_0451.jpg
100_0449.jpg
100_0450.jpg
100_0451.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0452.jpg
    100_0452.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 113
Do you know anything about the internals 30' over forged pistons caps anything or is it just a stock rebuild any info on the cam

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you know anything about the internals 30' over forged pistons caps anything or is it just a stock rebuild any info on the cam

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Total stock rebuild,stock,stock,stock..........etc

Clearances? Miles before rebuilding? What failed that warranted rebuild? Warranty and how long since rebuild? $ell$hort block only?

Clearances? Miles before rebuilding? What failed that warranted rebuild? Warranty and how long since rebuild? $ell$hort block only?

Sell motor as is as shown(you can take oil pan off and platic gauge) everything else is unknown is due to I'm the 3rd party

Tell the seller to drop the price if he wants it sold. All we have to go on is a photo of the exterior of an engine.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

With any motor purchase (unless its still sitting at a reputable machine shop w/a bill sheet and receipts and warranty) its the roll of the dice!

My suggestion would come down in person, I'll supply the tools and plastic gauge, pull the oil pan, pull a few rod/main caps.
There's nothing to hide,I feel very confident,its all there, but all stock that needs to be broken in!
Will accept reasonable offer,but not be low balled(these motors are harder & harder to be found in there complete original OEM form)

interested for $1600, no. Do I like making smart ass remarks? If it's warranted yes...lol. You responded that these motors are hard to get in stock trim, motor was completely rebuilt back stock, yet in pics alot of rusty lines, surface rust on block, tape on header, coolant lines etc looks like it's been sitting for awhile in weather, even turbo oil drainback is open. JMO but if I had spent money rebuilding a motor, it would at least look the part. What's the harm in opening it up...take some pics.
I hope you get what your asking...I just don't think your gonna get it with what we have to work with at this point.

Sent from my MB865 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

interested for $1600, no. Do I like making smart ass remarks? If it's warranted yes...lol. You responded that these motors are hard to get in stock trim, motor was completely rebuilt back stock, yet in pics alot of rusty lines, surface rust on block, tape on header, coolant lines etc looks like it's been sitting for awhile in weather, even turbo oil drainback is open. JMO but if I had spent money rebuilding a motor, it would at least look the part. What's the harm in opening it up...take some pics.
I hope you get what your asking...I just don't think your gonna get it with what we have to work with at this point.

Sent from my MB865 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

$1600 is just an asking price(I'm accepting offers & you know people are going to beat you up) also the motor has been indoors cover but we live i Florida with almost 100% Humidity so you will have surface rust.
So are you leaving any offers on the table or are you midnight trolling?