Complete 87 GN Drivetrain.

TurboChrisBenji

Is anyone interested in a complete set-up from an 87 Regal Turbo T? This includes everything: Engine with accessories, harness, ECM, Turbo, exhaust, Scanmaster, Transmission, Stock-location Stretched Intercooler. Trans shifts nice and firm, engine runs strong. Turbo is a 60mm, and intercooler is stretched 5 rows. Chip in ECM is a Turbo Tweak 5.6, for 40 lb. injectors on premium pump gas. Scanmaster is a Version 2.1. Larger cam, don't know specs, guy I bought the car from didn't have a clue.

Everything is still in car. Anyone that wants to come and do some testing, leak-down, compression, or whatever, e-mail me. You can do your tests. $3500.00 for everything.

Email me: t86capri@aol.com

Call me: (914)489-3583 Chris.

engine harness

Intrested in the engine harness maybe some other minor stuff. I'm located in Brooklyn.

Is anyone interested in a complete set-up from an 87 Regal Turbo T? This includes everything: Engine with accessories, harness, ECM, Turbo, exhaust, Scanmaster, Transmission, Stock-location Stretched Intercooler. Trans shifts nice and firm, engine runs strong. Turbo is a 60mm, and intercooler is stretched 5 rows. Chip in ECM is a Turbo Tweak 5.6, for 40 lb. injectors on premium pump gas. Scanmaster is a Version 2.1. Larger cam, don't know specs, guy I bought the car from didn't have a clue.

Everything is still in car. Anyone that wants to come and do some testing, leak-down, compression, or whatever, e-mail me. You can do your tests. $3500.00 for everything.

Email me: t86capri@aol.com

Call me: (914)489-3583 Chris.

for the people who don't know.chris worked at turbo people for 8 years.had his turbo capri running 8.40's in the 1/4 on pump gas .was in the pump gas drags in hot rod magazine a few years ago. and is looking to sell the engine to go LS1 powered. chris is also a ASE mechanic for many years.

in other words he knows his stuff and i would not be afraid to buy this from him.

on a side note jeffs car ran great at the track yesterday with your tune on it.he won his class in case you did not hear.great job .
james

I am not parting out this drivetrain, it's all or nothing. I don't want to be a prick, but I don't want to deal with selling every single piece. If any of you know enough people, you can buy everything, and part it out yourself. I'm just not interested in dealing with that. Thank You everyone, for your interest, Chris.