COMPLETE 87 GN wrecked parting every nut and bolt!!

I am in need of the engine harness. Is it in good shape and what has been cut or modded?
PM me with a price.
Thanks
Coach

Interested in the AC duct from the center to the driver side vent.

Also a the black plastic piece the instrument cluster and light switches are screwed into.

Shipping to 90255
Pm me

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

looking for drivers a-pillar trim and the plastic trim caps that mount to the end of the seat rails. how much to 20639

need some interior parts the cover that goes under steering wheel and the one that hides the wires is it good let me know thanks

Are the fender lip moldings still available and in good shape?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Guys this car is long gone I do have a lot of stuff for sale though someone brought this thread ttt was started in 2012 lol

Guys this car is long gone I do have a lot of stuff for sale though someone brought this thread ttt was started in 2012 lol
Hahahahaha......I never looked. I just jumped on board...
Sorry

Guys just picked this up today Please let me know what you need car is totaled (Salvage title). Car is complete and running and driving can here it run if you would like to see it. car hit on all four corners put has plenty of good parts. this was a customers car and I just put new heads w a fresh valve job and cometic gaskets. brand new aluminum radiator and seperate art carr trans cooler. interior is decent front seat has a teat pass is solid. doors are in great shape no rust on the seams has been painted so dont know if there is mud anywere in them. Spolier is nice and taillights are clean no fillers.
Please call me with any questions 410 490 8405
please make me serious offers on what you need
I want the column and shift handle

hi jeff....got the shroud and caps the other day..thank you.....do you have door strap caps (2) and driver and passenger electric window switches?

Hi , still have header panel with no hood ornament. Im at 35205. thanks, Rick