Complete dash swap

TheDoughboy

Does anyone or has anyone seen another dash in a Turbo Buick (not a gnx style)? Maybe a Trans am, Monte SS or Bonneville dash? Just wondering what else might fit with some work. I am thinking about updating the interior in the future.

Thanks,

Ron

All G body Dashes are "bolt-in" as the provisions are all the same, but the speed nuts at the cowl vents are usually in different locations. Move them as you need to fit a particular dash.

as far as others... if you have the time and patience... anything can fit

My fault I should have been more specific. I mean dashes from 1993 and up vehicles not other g bodies.

Zam has the trans am seats in his and they look killer. I just wonder how the dash from the same car would look as well. I know the front windshield portion of the t/a dash would be trimmed off to fit a g body. Heating & cooling controls would need some fabbing too I would think, new defrost vents cut out.

Someone like Caspers "might" be able to make a harness adapter for the gauges. Heck graft some t/a door panels in too and have a complete interior. I don't know if it could Ever work but I sure think it would look great. Classic turbo Buick on the outside and newer interior styling on the inside.

Ron

as far as others... if you have the time and patience... anything can fit

as I said... but as far as bolt ins... not likely...

I did hear about an MCSS that has C5 vette interior, including the seats, and the rear "waterfall" that supposedly looked really trick...

Ron,

I recall the guy being rather possesive about having pics taken... so I'm not sure if you will actually find pics on the 'net...

The description of the car was on montecarloss.com a few months back... and if you do find the pics, please let the rest of us know... I think it must look awesome...

Robert

Anything can be done! I've got pics of a '55 Nomad that was at Cruisin' the Coast 2003 that has all 2000 'Vette interior including the dash and 4 'Vette seats. Of course it had all ''Vette suspension and drivetrain too!