complete G body swap drivetrain

just plain john

El Camino a Go-Go!
Up for sale is a complete 87 drivetrain pulled from my hybrid El Camino. Everything from the radiator to the transmission, including the engine harness, computer, the A/C lines, ect. Also included is an ATR external gated DP w/ O2 bung (ceramic coated), Pypes exhaust (0 miles), Cottons dump, LS maf and standard translator, angled IAC boss, and HR motor and trans mounts. Located in Houston. I'm headed on a cruise tomorrow and will not return until 11/10 and will not respond to replies until then. Everything necessary to swap an LC2 into a G body. Make me an offer.

Give me a price, I have no idea how much many friends is working to spend, but he has an el camino he's wanting to build to look like a gn camino.

hottrawd said:
Give me a price, I have no idea how much many friends is working to spend, but he has an el camino he's wanting to build to look like a gn camino.

How much of it does he want? There are a few GN specific pieces for the swap. Is he in Houston or surrounding area? Have him send me an email at jc6214@yahoo.com.