Congrats Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This could get interesting with all the call outs. Maybe we should come up with a track day? :wink: Or challenge the Corvette clan in and around SOCAL.

Get it on video Tim :D

I'll aim the Camera up the track cuz he should walk me pretty good.

Good point! Lol Harold, your already being called out....:wink:

I aint scared...I just want the opportunity to have a front row seat while watching that thing run.

I wanna crack at SPOOLFOOL2 and Ralph too:D

...and if we can get Underboost to the track...he's next.
Evil....how about Evil?
:D

Hey Don Wang.
I want the title!

This is a middle weight calling out all the heavy weights!

Harold called me out last week. I told him that he needed to run the chicken first. He then mumbled somthing about that Ralph was on his hit list too.:eek:

More pics?

Of the car, not of Kevold.;)

Mike B.

LOL
Yup....he's gonna need something to warm up on while he learns how to tame that beast anyway...

He should race me and Flaco both before he goes for you and Ralph.

Oh...and definitely....more pix please.

I'll aim the Camera up the track cuz he should walk me pretty good.

I aint scared...I just want the opportunity to have a front row seat while watching that thing run.

I wanna crack at SPOOLFOOL2 and Ralph too:D

...and if we can get Underboost to the track...he's next.
Evil....how about Evil?

Hey Don Wang.
I want the title!

This is a middle weight calling out all the heavy weights!

LOL
Yup....he's gonna need something to warm up on while he learns how to tame that beast anyway...

He should race me and Flaco both before he goes for you and Ralph.

Oh...and definitely....more pix please.

Get it on like Donkey kong :biggrin:

congrats harold!!!!!

he needs to race meanchicken FIRST...... to see how that goes,, then flako then and only then maybe just maybe spoolfool..... "spoolfool is very fast" wach out homie..

hey really congrats awesome car don't break it.

Congrats harold that is a nice car but myself i would of not bought another buick. I would of spent my money on something else its still a regal & no not trying hate.if i ever sold my car i would not buy another buick, it will break sooner or later harold so be ready to become a underhood victim never fails on buicks.

Shane allow me to explain !

What is that supposed to mean ?

It means that he has been BANNED from here time & again. He insulted the whole board when his last car sold. Bought a Supra & tried to weasel his way into group & wasn't welcome, Burned on his fellow Latinos called them all gang peasants.You & him both have been a pain in everyone's ass especially mine & caused problems repeatedly. By the way What ever happened with that web site you both started that was to put Shane out of business & why are you two loser's still stinking up the forum here.

Aren't you retired yet?
Are you off your meds?
Settle down before you get yourself in trouble again... locks..
go away Lou.. nobody cares about your opinion, or you lack of ability.. washed up old man.

Actually there are a lot of guys that have appreciated what Lou has done for the TB community.....

This section needs to lose some attitude and realize its just a BB....

You just called & threatened to kill my wife & me. My address is 26212 dimension unit 140 # I'm waiting you skinny piece of sh#t come over & say it to my face . Don't let my age fool you !!!

I sincerely hope it hasnt come to this. C'mon guys.... it's just a BB.....

I'm going to laugh my butt off if this Harold thread gets locked without him even posting on it.

Dang! he's good at stirring the pot.:D

Mike B.

thanks to an as..... it doesn't take long.. must be sad watching your business slip away due to your incompetence.
Idiot ! You have my address now give me yours & I want to visit you with the cops to explain how you intend to do me & my wife harm to my face.

To those with an issue with Harold - F off, his helpfulness show him to be twice the man most are, sorry bout your luck and sorry no one on the west coast could even build a motor like this.
Any jerk off can buy a finished car. Doesn't take any talent to do that .

Status
Not open for further replies.