Congrats Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to an as..... it doesn't take long.. must be sad watching your business slip away due to your incompetence.

MY INCOMPETENCE? Are you on crack? You no nothing about my buseness. Can we just wish you into the corn field? Be gone...

OK, I am off to bed as I am up tomorrow morning for work at about 1:30 AM, so I am locking this until I can deal with it tomorrow afternoon. I will be looking for vacation volunteers between now and then, so be careful if you start another thread and start this again.

williamsGN, I will show you what I meant... You will see next time you try to log in:mad:

You are on vacation, when it is up you can come back but one more outburst like this and it will be permanent:wink:

Congrats, Harold. Treat it with respect and you should get tons of enjoyment out of her.

Looks like there's going to be some competition at the next Bates for SPOOLFOOL2.

I'm game. Bring it on. You know what track I hang at. :biggrin:

oops...stepped in it that time....:redface:

But...I aint turkey....you're on!!!!
After I get my new PTB500-6265e billet DBB turbo with it's 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, S ported shroud and 0.63 A/R turbine housing and HD actuator....I just might make a special trip to Barona to get spanked by a 9 second GN.:biggrin:

oops...stepped in it that time....:redface:

But...I aint turkey....you're on!!!!
After I get my new PTB500-6265e billet DBB turbo with it's 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, S ported shroud and 0.63 A/R turbine housing and HD actuator....I just might make a special trip to Barona to get spanked by a 9 second GN.:biggrin:

Ah. 8 second, my friend.

Congrats, Harold. Treat it with respect and you should get tons of enjoyment out of her.

Looks like there's going to be some competition at the next Bates for SPOOLFOOL2.

Fortunately for me, Harolds car is a T and mines a GN. That puts us in different classes. I hope.:D

Mike B.

alright chicken you finally bit the billet and spend some money and you didn't chicken out on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.