Congrats Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to be there for the first run down the strip. it looks like the car and the builder's history is there to run GREAT numbers. hopefully Harold will take his time and learn the car before turning up the boost. it's night and day running mid 9's from running mid 10's.

i would like to be there for the first run down the strip. it looks like the car and the builder's history is there to run GREAT numbers. hopefully Harold will take his time and learn the car before turning up the boost. it's night and day running mid 9's from running mid 10's.

?Mid 10s?

Hey Harold! Get off Mike's computer...:D

10.90S ONCE..............THAT DAY THE STARS ALIGNED, HE HAD LOST 10 POUNDS FOR THE RACE AND THE WIND WAS BLOWING HIS WAY........THATS HIS GLORY STORY. HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO FAST. HE BROKE THE CAR UNLOADING IT FROM THE TRAILER:confused::confused::confused:
SOME INSIDERS CLAIM THE REAR END WENT BAD AND THE TRANSMISSION IS SLIPPING........... I WOULD FEEL RIPPED OF IF I BOUGHT A CAR FOR 30K AND I RECEIVED IT LIKE THAT, BUT THAT JUST ME. HES GOING TO BE ON TMZ TONIGHT EXPLAINING HIS STORY.............AND I THINK HES DOING A ONE HOUR SPECIAL WITH OPRAH PRETTY SOON ON HER NEW SEASON...:D

Well, whatever the problem, I am certain that he will get it straightened out.

its a very nice ride ive seen it myself, to bad the seller forgot to mention that the trans is slipping and that the right rear c clip eliminator housing is leaking fluid, so much for "TURN KEY READY" right GNBRETT???

its a very nice ride ive seen it myself, to bad the seller forgot to mention that the trans is slipping and that the right rear c clip eliminator housing is leaking fluid, so much for "TURN KEY READY" right GNBRETT???

Hmmm, a mystery guest:rolleyes:

Its either Ziggy or someone from a certain "shop" computer again...

come on a eliminator leaking. That takes all of 30 min to fix. Seal it correctly and you wont have any issues. Also, I would like to see the data log from the XFI to see the slipping trans :D

Harold grow up. u think because u have 4 screen names no one knows its u with diarrhea of the mouth. and u wonder why this entire board thinks ur a complete schmuck.

the car ran perfectly fine here. its more likely that ur just a complete retard as everyone states you are and wouldnt know a slippen tranny from a slip-n-fall....:rolleyes: if the c-clip is leaken then the c-clip is leaken. its not uncommon so deal with it and stop ur whining. bottom line is that car is waaaay over ur head.

I'm sure hoping that you guys can resolve this without going to blows.

Or without getting this or any other thread in the SouthWestern Section locked.

sorry not ziggy? or any mystery gn turbo regal shop, nor am i harold just someone that knows the facts. and i do own a turbo buick which ill be taking to turbo lou for a fix, hence the name (brokev6)

Harold grow up. u think because u have 4 screen names no one knows its u with diarrhea of the mouth. and u wonder why this entire board thinks ur a complete schmuck.

the car ran perfectly fine here. its more likely that ur just a complete retard as everyone states you are and wouldnt know a slippen tranny from a slip-n-fall....:rolleyes: if the c-clip is leaken then the c-clip is leaken. its not uncommon so deal with it and stop ur whining. bottom line is that car is waaaay over ur head.
What ! no three year 36 thousand mile warranty !

Harold grow up. u think because u have 4 screen names no one knows its u with diarrhea of the mouth, and u wonder why this entire board thinks ur a complete schmuck. Its more likely that ur just a complete retard as everyone states you are and wouldnt know a slippen tranny from a slip-n-fall....:rolleyes:

Post of the year.

sorry not ziggy? or any mystery gn turbo regal shop, nor am i harold just someone that knows the facts. and i do own a turbo buick which ill be taking to turbo lou for a fix, hence the name (brokev6)

IP address's don't lie. If you were a little smarter you might have already known that:rolleyes:

I will fix the problem for you though;):biggrin:

Post of the year.
Chevota, where have you been I thought you died. Nothing like Harold & his subordinates to unite the board when things get a little slow. If man can land on the moon why can he not figure a way to rid the planet of Harold ( sigh )

Status
Not open for further replies.