Congrats Ritchie Kibler!!!

Boosted89Notch

I'm told your new combo yielded numbers north of anything thus far on the BIGWOOD Racing dyno.Congrats man,been a fan of your car since the CCRA days.Hope to see it soon at the track!:eek:

That has always been one of my favorite race cars.
I would love to see it out kicking some tail!

Yes I put the car on the Rollers for only the second time ever. Both times have been this year. First time was back in march or so and I put it on there again in early september. I have had some bad luck with this combo but I have just about got all the bugs out of it now. I have found what the motor wanted and that was a smaller cam (thanks DAN) and a bigger turbo. This is one thing that really makes a differents when you have a good engine builder that know's his **** like Dan, You don't have to over cam and over head a motor to make power it can even hurt you some. But that means a few other things need to change. Plus I have two 6 year old batteries that need to been changed. That Q16 fuel makes you change some things like a bigger fuel pump.
But like I have said to other people and believe 100% it don't matter what you have in horsepower or what the Dyno says if you can't get it to all work at the track and put the big numbers up on the boards. I sure didn't build this car to dyno it all the time. Yes I hope that when I fix a few things that it will make some more power and hope that it will start running again and be able to put those low numbers on the boards

Thanks guys
Richie

Attachments

• civilwars367-vi.jpg
    civilwars367-vi.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 313
IMO the coolest turbo Regal ever when it still had the V6.

I'm sure the new combo is solid as well. Can't wait to hear some numbers. :cool:

Please get us some video of the car when you get it back to the track Richie!:biggrin: