You can type here any text you want

control arm kit-check it out

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87buickracer

anyone run one of these kits in their g-body?would need to drill hole for rear sway bar..and is correct length for our cars..price is without bushings..
you can also order stock replacement bushings or polyurethane bushings when ordering kit.I will probably get a set and have my bodyman drill hole and weld sleeve for sway bar..best price so far..$118.99 for complete boxed upper and lower control arms without bushings..

New '78-'88 GM G-Body Rear Control Arms- Arms Only: eBay Motors (item 120610609840 end time Sep-16-10 17:54:43 PDT)

I would buy them from a vendor here myself. Support our vendors or they will not hang around & sponsor events etc.

I would buy them from a vendor here myself. Support our vendors or they will not hang around & sponsor events etc.

most all the parts on my car comes from our venders and members.:D
also looking at g-body parts control arms..good price..
just wanted to know if anyone tried these..
still a good deal for the price..

Those are good arms and speedway is a great company to deal with. I looked at getting them myself but I'm poor so I boxed mine.

Not bad arms for the money. I personally would go with an adjustable upper arm so you can dial your pinion angle in but if you dont want to spend that much, I'd go with the Speedways. Maybe save yourself some hassle and get a swaybar that mounts to the frame instead of the arms.

Back