You can type here any text you want

Cool pic from Carolina race.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dusty Bradford

Here's another one of John Fore III killer pics. The guy takes awesome pictures of most of our races.

Attachments

• Carolina1.jpg
    Carolina1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 473
killer car

Hey Dusty sould get poster prints and sell them! put me frist in line. lol! Like i said what a Killer Car.

I've got poster coming of this one from the same photographer.

Attachments

• orsca-valdosmall.jpg
    orsca-valdosmall.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 452
poster

Hey Dusty when you get the posters for that pic ill take one for my shop let me know how much thanks Dan.

Great pics!

Car looks awesome Dusty, thanks for sharing. Also, Big congrats on getting that 4.9x pass! I know that is something you have been very close too and it's nice to see you got it.:cool:

Dusty,

Can you send me info for that poster too?

That is getting framed and put on the wall!!!

Thx!

Dusty,

Can you send me info for that poster too?

That is getting framed and put on the wall!!!

Thx!

I've asked for the hi-res version of the pic. The original he sent for me to have made into the poster had the black Buick in the background chopped out.

So what do you guys want. You prefer to have the black buick in the back ground as well as my car?? I should have the hi-res next week and will be sending it off for the posters.

What size do you want?

Dusty,

I think it makes the shot look good because it is longer (not sure if that makes sense..), it is a wide/rectangular shot..

I personally think if we can keep the exact same pic, just make it bigger for a nice size frame that would be great.

Have you checked around for pricing yet? Do you have a size in mind? I guess I need to check some frames and whip out the measuring tape.

If you have price/size details PM or e-mail me.

Thx!

Back