You can type here any text you want

Corn-fed 91mm turbo C5 Vette on the dyno.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cool vid,But I have to wonder, Just like crapping do the kernels come out of the tailpipe in one peice?

That car is local to me and it is show qaulity in every way and Chris is a great guy. The car ran high 10's a few years ago when it was N/A but I don't think he has gotten any times with the turbo set up yet. Chris and I raced a few times on the street when his car was N/A and I had a 10.80 WH1 and it was a blast. The cars were so close in performance that it amounted to who ever got out of the hole better, but I would say he has definetly stepped it up a notch since then.:D

That car is local to me and it is show qaulity in every way and Chris is a great guy. The car ran high 10's a few years ago when it was N/A but I don't think he has gotten any times with the turbo set up yet. Chris and I raced a few times on the street when his car was N/A and I had a 10.80 WH1 and it was a blast. The cars were so close in performance that it amounted to who ever got out of the hole better, but I would say he has definetly stepped it up a notch since then.:D

Cool stuff, do you know if it still has the IRS?? Seems like lately all the fast ones I see ditch it for the Fbody torque arm suspension like Paul Major's Vette.

Cool stuff, do you know if it still has the IRS?? Seems like lately all the fast ones I see ditch it for the Fbody torque arm suspension like Paul Major's Vette.

The car does still have the IRS and 6 Speed along with A/C!;) Chris is as nice of a guy as you would want to meet and he has worked very hard on the car. He has had some bad luck along the way but never gave up. The car has a lot of details to it that you don't notice at first. Everything is shaved and smoothed and detailed. He is still getting everything lined out traction wise but I know he recently got it hooking better and shredded the torque tube shaft!

yea poor chris just hasnt had the luck this year. Soon hopefully. Car is Awesome and another point is that he does ALL his own tuning plus has tuned about all the LSx powered vehicles in the area!

Heres some more pics of it
417 Motorsports - Chris

Cool vid,But I have to wonder, Just like crapping do the kernels come out of the tailpipe in one peice?

Unlike your Poop Chute the car has a Turbine that hacks up the kernals into manageable pieces....

:biggrin:

Just an update for Chris and his Vette. He took the car to the track Firday night and went a best of a traction limited 10.54 @ 139. He had to pedal it some in each gear on every run but was getting better every pass but the track was pretty crowded and there were a lot of oil downs so he did not get as many runs as he had hoped.

Damn impressive for 18psi to lay a tad over 1k at the rear wheels.

But what's with the Tek 118 gas for the 21psi pull??

Interested in what timing and static compression as E85 can handle 21psi with aggressive timing.

Back