Craiglist find!!!!!!!

It is a pathetic POS, but why does the Tech section have to be cluttered with it?

Maybe in the Lounge it would be more "interesting" to those folks? :confused:?

EXCUSSSSEEEEE me Nick!!!!!!!!! Now I remember why I usually just read and don't post anything:D

Oh, so now you are offended because YOU posted crap in the Tech section, and I just reminded you this is not the proper place for it? :rolleyes:

As this the BEST place on the net for turbo Buick tech info, we would like to keep it that way was my reason for asking indirectly, please understand that.

I know you are not the only one posting non-tech stuff here, but sometime we just have to remind and educate members what we all must do to maintain our quality standards.

Sorry I stepped on your toes, but try to understand the bigger picture, and please post here in this forum if you have a tech issue, or want to contribute to the discussion. :)

Hey Nick, no you didn't offend me. I didn't realize that I had posted in the tech area, and I don't know how I did.:confused: I by no means intended to post it there, if we can get a mod. to move it by all means please move it.

P.S. check your milk in the morning I might have already...........OOPS:eek:

I wasn't the fact that you said it Nick, it was how you said it. Mistakes are made.

D

We can get "tech" with it...It needs a transfer case and a front axle to finish it off :p

I wasn't the fact that you said it Nick, it was how you said it. Mistakes are made.

D

It was my intent to make a point, and if you actually were to know me, I am VERY direct in what I say. :eek:

I thought that my post was rather mild and friendly? :biggrin:

There was nothing personal against him in my post, and no matter what I would have said, someone would be offended.

I expected him to respond, and glad he did as he does now understand my point, actually the administrations point, and it was explained so hopefully others will also. :)

It was my intent to make a point, and if you actually were to know me, I am VERY direct in what I say. :eek:

Therein lies the problem. It's easier to read someone in person or via voice ... not so much with writing. :) It's good everything is cleared up, though.

Therein lies the problem. It's easier to read someone in person or via voice ... not so much with writing. :) It's good everything is cleared up, though.

That's why people should think while they're posting, it is easy to misinterpret someone's point. I would think that would be more important to those representing a business on here, but then, it's only money, right.

I thought that my post was rather mild and friendly? :biggrin:

There was nothing personal against him in my post, and no matter what I would have said, someone would be offended.

I expected him to respond, and glad he did as he does now understand my point, actually the administrations point, and it was explained so hopefully others will also. :)

Fair enough Nick. As I also am one to speak my mind i can understand.

After re-reading you initial post i guess you weren't that hard on the feller. I guess i'm to used to some people jumping down other peoples throats for no reason at all and I hate that sh*t!

You are not one of those people.

D